Falconsfan567

Madden 20

117 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

So far, I think it’s fine for all positions except Corners and running backs 

I saw they have some new ones for offensive linemen. I can't remember which one but it looks OP. I saw they also added a new double team feature. I tried it Saturday and I don't like it because you leave a lane wide open for a blitzing linebacker to run through

4 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Ezekiel Elliot and Saquon Barkley are waaaaay too good in this game. I think the superstar feature may be a little too off balance 

Yeah, they gave them god like abilities.

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I saw they have some new ones for offensive linemen. I can't remember which one but it looks OP. I saw they also added a new double team feature. I tried it Saturday and I don't like it because you leave a lane wide open for a blitzing linebacker to run through

Mack got an upgrade...

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Last week on c'mon man they showed the Dolphins OL and they tripled teamed a guy and left the middle of the field wide open for an easy sack.

18 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

@ya_boi_jcheck this out and this works for me quite a bit when I use this play too but no way Sanu gets the ball down the field like that with the defender on him lol

#brokenmechanics

blkbigdog35 likes this

Looks just like the video of that Todd Gurley TD I scored. Downright ridiculous and not worth the money. One of the worst Madden's I've ever played.