Falconsfan567

Madden 20

117 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol I know. Game got out of hand pretty quick. Luck happens in madden too often

Lol man oh man. Have you gotten any disconnects like the rest of us this year? I’ve seen 2 patches but no patch notes for either so I’m assuming they haven’t even released a legit patch yet

JD dirtybird21 likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol man oh man. Have you gotten any disconnects like the rest of us this year? I’ve seen 2 patches but no patch notes for either so I’m assuming they haven’t even released a legit patch yet

Actually no I was just saying that to Optimus. I haven’t had any disconnects on either system. I’ve played 11 online games as well as an online franchise with my buddy and every game has been ok. 

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Actually no I was just saying that to Optimus. I haven’t had any disconnects on either system. I’ve played 11 online games as well as an online franchise with my buddy and every game has been ok. 

You're one of the few lucky ones.

39 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That’s weird, I haven’t had any issues with disconnects on either system. I’ve actually had some success with cover 2 as well. Who do you usually control as the defender? I’m currently 10-1 in online games so far

My disconnects haven't been as bad as some. I had a handful. I was more irritated by the random losses and the Friendly Quit counting as a loss...

Depends. If I'm expecting a run, or playing a run heavy team(Dallas), I'll use the DT and/or the DE. If I'm playing against the Ravens, Houston, KC, or any of the other "scrambling QB" teams, I'll generally use a DE and Shadow the QB (until they realize they can't run). In short, just depends on what I'm seeing and going against. If they like to pass to the TE across the middle, I'll use a LB, etc...

I haven't been using Cover 2 a lot, so I haven't had a hard time, but I can imagine that some of these fools are getting pretty irritated with my tosses to the corner route or the flat... If they're in a Cover 2, the Hard Flat is too close to the line, and the deep zone is too far back. You can toss between the 2 all day long. If they use the purple zones, you can toss to the flats for 6-8 yards every time...

11 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

My disconnects haven't been as bad as some. I had a handful. I was more irritated by the random losses and the Friendly Quit counting as a loss...

Depends. If I'm expecting a run, or playing a run heavy team(Dallas), I'll use the DT and/or the DE. If I'm playing against the Ravens, Houston, KC, or any of the other "scrambling QB" teams, I'll generally use a DE and Shadow the QB (until they realize they can't run). In short, just depends on what I'm seeing and going against. If they like to pass to the TE across the middle, I'll use a LB, etc...

I haven't been using Cover 2 a lot, so I haven't had a hard time, but I can imagine that some of these fools are getting pretty irritated with my tosses to the corner route or the flat... If they're in a Cover 2, the Hard Flat is too close to the line, and the deep zone is too far back. You can toss between the 2 all day long. If they use the purple zones, you can toss to the flats for 6-8 yards every time...

Yeah I’m getting killed using cover 2.  

21 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I feel like corner routes don’t work as well as they used to. They used to be straight up deadly. But I think EA recognized that and made them less effective last year 

46 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I feel like corner routes don’t work as well as they used to. They used to be straight up deadly. But I think EA recognized that and made them less effective last year 

I've had tons of luck. I'm a homer, so I play with ATL. Hooper is killing people.

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Shid all the pros are saying corner routes are **** near unstoppable

37 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Cover 2 stops them 

pros are average joes lol. Don't know anymore than we do yet their the ones making 10's of thousands

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

pros are average joes lol. Don't know anymore than we do yet their the ones making 10's of thousands

Not calling them average joes by any means. I’ve just always stopped other players who like to use corner routes with either Tampa 2 or cover 2 show 

11 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yeah man lurking with Neal is nice.  Usually I try to switch a lot but you were on point there.  Is that live?

Not live, I had the Xbox record it so I could upload it. Nice feature that it has. You can say “Xbox record that” and it will capture the last 30 seconds of gaming 

blkbigdog35 likes this

I hate you. I hope they get the connection issues and other gameplay issues fixed relatively soon. Right now I’m taking a break until the first real patch is released. 

Hahaha! Still haven’t had one disconnect yet. 11-1 in online games. I am hating playing the cowboys though. Zeke is dumb as heII

ya_boi_j likes this

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Hahaha! Still haven’t had one disconnect yet. 11-1 in online games. I am hating playing the cowboys though. Zeke is dumb as heII

Yeah the good thing about this years game is if you use a team to their strengths, you’ll fair better. I’m hoping they at least announce something within the next week or 2. I’m tired of playing sweats in fortnite

12 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Not live, I had the Xbox record it so I could upload it. Nice feature that it has. You can say “Xbox record that” and it will capture the last 30 seconds of gaming 

**** that’s a cool feature and I haven’t had a disconnect issue yet.  My online record is 2-3 so I definitely have to get my game up.  People I lost to though just barely beat me so I’m encouraged lol.

Yeah the good thing about this years game is if you use a team to their strengths, you’ll fair better. I’m hoping they at least announce something within the next week or 2. I’m tired of playing sweats in fortnite

I agree. And the Falcons are actually a great Madden team. Fast linebackers, hard hitting safeties, and Beasley is very good for spying QB’s because of his speed

blkbigdog35 and ya_boi_j like this

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I agree. And the Falcons are actually a great Madden team. Fast linebackers, hard hitting safeties, and Beasley is very good for spying QB’s because of his speed

Never tried using Vic as a spy! 

9 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The browns are a solid all around team to. The 1 legit game I lost though that doggone Landry fumbled left and right. I think fumbles are one of the few things that need to be tuned. 

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The browns are a solid all around team to. The 1 legit game I lost though that doggone Landry fumbled left and right. I think fumbles are one of the few things that need to be tuned. 

Browns are VERY good. Cowboys seem like the best team to me so far