Falconsfan567

Madden 20

117 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Tried to tell you to do the trial for $5. 

Yeah, but it wasn't a big deal. Got my money back so it was no loss.

I like it, it's Madden... I have a few issues with it.

1. Cover 2 is worthless. But not everyone knows that yet so I'm taking full advantage of the out/Corner routes.

2. Tackling is an Issue. Especially if you have a RB with X factor, like Zeke.

3. The disconnects drive me nuts. I went to bed 6-3, woke up 6-5, did a friendly quit when a guy requested, and it counted as a loss...

ya_boi_j likes this

18 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

1. Cover 2 is worthless. But not everyone knows that yet so I'm taking full advantage of the out/Corner routes.

3. The disconnects drive me nuts. I went to bed 6-3, woke up 6-5, did a friendly quit when a guy requested, and it counted as a loss...

The zones have been broken for about 3 now. Tackling is definitely a pain in the ***. The disconnects are keeping me from even attempting to play a game online right now. I aint touching online until they get it fixed

56 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The zones have been broken for about 3 now. Tackling is definitely a pain in the ***. The disconnects are keeping me from even attempting to play a game online right now. I aint touching online until they get it fixed

I don't know... I didn't do too bad running cover 2 or 3 in 19. You couldn't sit in zone all game long, but it worked well (cover 2 vs the outside run wasn't bad in 19).

Now, you just throw an out or corner, and zone is worthless...

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I don't know... I didn't do too bad running cover 2 or 3 in 19. You couldn't sit in zone all game long, but it worked well (cover 2 vs the outside run wasn't bad in 19).

I think they got around to fixing it late last year but by the time they fixed it, it was to late. Same with a lot of issues from last year.

I'm almost afraid for them to attempt to fix something this year. As of right now they truly have no idea how to use the current engine for football. Their just going to continue breaking things with each patch

1 hour ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Also, I tweeted @ kraelo last night about the disconnects. He said that's top priority for the dev's at the moment. The good is that most likely MUT players will be rewarded greatly. The bad, those of us only playing regs get nothing, probably not even get those losses reset

Optimus_Cr1m35 likes this

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

LMAO I had a play like that with Hoop playing the 49ers yesterday!!

A similar play happened like that when I played @JD dirtybird21. He caught it with Coleman, I had about 3-4 people touch him right after he caught it and it just went unfazed and he had a long touchdown. I had to turn on the mic and say that was some bull shi lol. I think that made it 14-0. I just stopped trying after the kickoff return. Madden has it's highs but it's lows ruin the game for me

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

A similar play happened like that when I played @JD dirtybird21. He caught it with Coleman, I had about 3-4 people touch him right after he caught it and it just went unfazed and he had a long touchdown. I had to turn on the mic and say that was some bull shi lol. I think that made it 14-0. I just stopped trying after the kickoff return. Madden has it's highs but it's lows ruin the game for me

Yep no doubt because I had 8 in the box to stop Ronald Jones of the bucs and they ran a freaking dive play where I had 4 guys hit his *** and he still runs for a 80 yard TD lol

ya_boi_j likes this

26 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

21 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yep no doubt because I had 8 in the box to stop Ronald Jones of the bucs and they ran a freaking dive play where I had 4 guys hit his *** and he still runs for a 80 yard TD lol

Y’all just need to learn how to tackle! :D

ya_boi_j and blkbigdog35 like this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Y’all just need to learn how to tackle! :D

:lol:  wait it's bound to happen to you.  Sad part about it too is that guys like Tru or Sheffield couldn't run the dude down which was just messed up lol.

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

:lol:  wait it's bound to happen to you.  Sad part about it too is that guys like Tru or Sheffield couldn't run the dude down which was just messed up lol.

Oh I know. I’ve had plenty of moments in my life with madden where I’ve wanted to launch my controller across the room and screamed at the tv so pissed about my lucky opponent lol

blkbigdog35 likes this

Oh I know. I’ve had plenty of moments in my life with madden where I’ve wanted to launch my controller across the room and screamed at the tv so pissed about my lucky opponent lol

Then they talk **** like it was skill lol

JD dirtybird21 likes this

40 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

36 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yep. Just like that video I posted of the Todd Gurley TD. Ridiculous!!

blkbigdog35 and ya_boi_j like this

On 8/5/2019 at 1:47 PM, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

That’s weird, I haven’t had any issues with disconnects on either system. I’ve actually had some success with cover 2 as well. Who do you usually control as the defender? I’m currently 10-1 in online games so far

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol **** that. You know that was some bull shi lol

Lol I know. Game got out of hand pretty quick. Luck happens in madden too often

ya_boi_j likes this

Could probably throw down today if you’re available 

Cool I'm off work this week