Falconsfan567

Madden 20

117 posts in this topic

I just preordered Madden for the first time in years. Well, come to think about it, I don't think I've ever preordered Madden.

9 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I just preordered Madden for the first time in years. Well, come to think about it, I don't think I've ever preordered Madden.

should have just went ahead and signed up for EA Access for a month and cancel the subscription. you can play now for 10 hours then pay $53 when it releases. pretty much balances out money wise

Skeetbird likes this

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

should have just went ahead and signed up for EA Access for a month and cancel the subscription. you can play now for 10 hours then pay $53 when it releases. pretty much balances out money wise

I don't care about playing it early. I can wait.

16 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I drunkenly preordered a few weeks back.

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You been practicing?

Haven’t really played much 20. Plan on playing a little tomorrow 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Haven’t really played much 20. Plan on playing a little tomorrow 

I caved, I got ea access on PS4 and will play the game 

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I caved, I got ea access on PS4 and will play the game 

Lol. I got the one month. Gonna wait until next week to get the full. They have a day 1 patch ready to go. Interested to see what they targeted. 

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol. I got the one month. Gonna wait until next week to get the full. They have a day 1 patch ready to go. Interested to see what they targeted. 

Another reason I don't want to do that is because I like having the physical disc in my hand. I'm so afraid that if I ever bought PS store version something would happen to my account and I'd lose access to the game and be out a load of money.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I did the 30 day as well. Only 5 bucks but you get 5 off the game. 

On 7/26/2019 at 7:27 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

I did the 30 day as well. Only 5 bucks but you get 5 off the game. 

Just played 3 games. First 2 games I took unnecessary L’s due to the game disconnecting after the load screen. The 3rd game it was tied up in the 4th. I didn’t realize they changed up the pre snap controls. Long story short I ran commit when I thought I was pinching my d line and gave up a huge passing touchdown that essentially won the game. 

I gotta get a playbook and learn the controls before I go online again lol

Skeetbird and JD dirtybird21 like this

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Just played 3 games. First 2 games I took unnecessary L’s due to the game disconnecting after the load screen. The 3rd game it was tied up in the 4th. I didn’t realize they changed up the pre snap controls. Long story short I ran commit when I thought I was pinching my d line and gave up a huge passing touchdown that essentially won the game. 

I gotta get a playbook and learn the controls before I go online again lol

Bro! That happened to me too. I was controlling Rico and picked him off. So lucky as the rest of my D committed to the run 

ya_boi_j likes this

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Bro! That happened to me too. I was controlling Rico and picked him off. So lucky as the rest of my D committed to the run 

Man as soon as the ball snapped, I’m sitting back thinking everyone is going to drop into coverage and I be **** if everyone on my defense didn’t play the run. I was pissed because I had just got a sack that made it 3rd and 20 and he sent streaks. I look at the pre snap controls and that’s when I realize they were changed. I guess I should have tried to make adjustments earlier in the game so I would have known. 

JD dirtybird21 likes this

On 7/28/2019 at 11:27 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Man as soon as the ball snapped, I’m sitting back thinking everyone is going to drop into coverage and I be **** if everyone on my defense didn’t play the run. I was pissed because I had just got a sack that made it 3rd and 20 and he sent streaks. I look at the pre snap controls and that’s when I realize they were changed. I guess I should have tried to make adjustments earlier in the game so I would have known. 

So far I’m 5-1 in online games. I love the running mechanics. They fixed the spin move to where the AI doesn’t fall for it EVERY time. Pass rush feels better too. 

Optimus_Cr1m35 and ya_boi_j like this

I just pulled Patrick Mahomes in Ultimate Team!

The **** game keeps kicking me to the home screen though. 

20 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

So far I’m 5-1 in online games. I love the running mechanics. They fixed the spin move to where the AI doesn’t fall for it EVERY time. Pass rush feels better too. 

Ditto. 2-0 online so far. I did run into the "can't tackle the QB" issue, dude scored on me, but I dig it so far.

And Julio is a monster...

JD dirtybird21 and ya_boi_j like this

Officially 2-1 although my record shows 2-3 because of those disconnects. I gotta work on controlling my defensive players and tackling. Going for hit sticks is pointless unless you have at least one more person in the vicinity 

I played one game of Madden and then I saw this play and quit the game and took it back to GameStop and got my money back. This is just downright ridiculous!! I didn't know I signed up to play NFL Street.

I just don't like how arcade like the game is with all the hits and such!!

From a graphics standpoint this game is amazing!! Visually the best Madden ever!! There were a lot of good things to build upon. It wasn't a total lost for me. The thing that killed it for me was all the mega hits. Everything being so jacked up off the rails like NFL Street. Add in that CFM is pretty much the exact same as it's been for several years now and it's just not worth the $65 price I paid for it. That is why I took it back and got my money back. It's fine to pick up at a cheap price but not full price.