Jump to content

Yeah yeah tatf, but look at Cam's outfit coming into TC


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

A bunch of grown *** men with agendas in here. I pray I never become so miserable that I care what other people wear 

Naah, just think that outfit, like many that Cam wears is just silly. He's wearing at least one, if not two scarves in July, he's wearing glasses he doesn't need, carrying a man purse, with overalls.

He does a lot of community work and he's beloved by his teammates, appears to be a pretty good guy, still think his sartorial choices are just odd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Naah, just think that outfit, like many that Cam wears is just silly. He's wearing at least one, if not two scarves in July, he's wearing glasses he doesn't need, carrying a man purse, with overalls.

He does a lot of community work and he's beloved by his teammates, appears to be a pretty good guy, still think his sartorial choices are just odd.

Guarantee you he was a huge Rodman fan, and he's just stealing Rodman's "style"

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

A bunch of grown *** men with agendas in here. I pray I never become so miserable that I care what other people wear 

You should lighten up a little.  It's ok to laugh about it.  His own teammate is laughing at him.  Also, he might be dressing like this just to **** with people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Guys living his best life and teaching kids to not give a **** about how they look; to just be themselves. There’s a lot of reasons to make fun of Cam but this ain’t it chief

Have to disagree here. I'm all for people being individuals but you need to care about how you present yourself in public. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Guys living his best life and teaching kids to not give a **** about how they look; to just be themselves. There’s a lot of reasons to make fun of Cam but this ain’t it chief

Having a unique style is one thing, what Cam does is a 'show stopper'. He wants to be noticed so bad, that he would do anything, and I mean anything to be the center of attention. He reminds me of a little girl turning cartwheels at another little girl's birthday party, so that she could be the one everyone is making over.

Would really like to know his coaches and teammates reactions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheap Talk said:

Having a unique style is one thing, what Cam does is a 'show stopper'. He wants to be noticed so bad, that he would do anything, and I mean anything to be the center of attention. He reminds me of a little girl turning cartwheels at another little girl's birthday party, so that she could be the one everyone is making over.

Would really like to know his coaches and teammates reactions. 

what does he do to want to be noticed ??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...