falconidae

Yeah yeah tatf, but look at Cam's outfit coming into TC

108 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Mescalito said:

You should lighten up a little.  It's ok to laugh about it.  His own teammate is laughing at him.  Also, he might be dressing like this just to **** with people.

haha could be, he got this board in a tizzy

1 hour ago, Cheyakita said:

It’s all fun and games until the “offended” come in and tell you how you should act. 

5827ce3185a779820ae69f8e172a4e2b.jpg

:mmmhmm: The only appropriate response to this thread. 

rogueleadersf likes this

2 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

I get that it is our duty to make fun of Cam Newton. But "HA HA HE'S DOING GIRL STUFF" is kinda hack. If a dude wants to dress in women's clothes, no problem. I have more of a problem that he is wearing AWFUL clothes in general, regardless of gender norms.

I get where ur coming from Mister Duff man.  But I think it’s this entire gender neutral nonsense that is pulling us away from who we truly are as men & women.

I’m a simple kind of guy & it’s ok to call out the outrageous when I see it.  I have no qualms about disliking Cam either.  He’s not my kind of man. :shrug:

4 hours ago, Trick Montalban said:

The feminization of men has taken over a significant part of society. 

They start them so young drinking out of those plastic water bottles (bi-phenols).

Back to Cam Newter, it all has to do with how this goes over with his teammates. We cannot see how this goes over in the locker room, but if it is a traditional thing and they do not give a rat's about what anyone else thinks then that is cool. But then again, have not seen Olsen waltzing into a Panther locker-room wearing a pink sun bonnet hat either.

Osiruz likes this

Posted (edited)

For the record I could care less about how Cam dresses, he is a dumb*** for so many other reasons, him dressing like a drag queen with bad fashion sense is just a guilty pleasure that is fun to laugh at like the scene in something about Mary where Pat Healey is clotheslining mentally handicapped kids.

Edited by Dr Long Shot
Iron Saint likes this

On 7/24/2019 at 3:18 PM, falconidae said:

Idc what swag people wear I mean different styles are cool but what the actual f***? Cam actually bleached super Mario’s trademark gear and he had the nerve to steal Kung Laos hat. Bruh he’s coming out in heels soon I’m calling it. I’m a fan of his off the field behavior and he hasn’t been a bad dude in fact I lived off cam newton highway up until a few months ago but this ish begs for attention and I can’t be mad at anyone for giving it to him. 

10 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Lol I’m not offended I’m just baffled why people pay this man so much attention. Who cares what he’s wearing? You guys clown him for wanting attention, yet are the ones giving it to him.

Yes. It works. That's why he does it.

7 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

They start them so young drinking out of those plastic water bottles (bi-phenols).

Back to Cam Newter, it all has to do with how this goes over with his teammates. We cannot see how this goes over in the locker room, but if it is a traditional thing and they do not give a rat's about what anyone else thinks then that is cool. But then again, have not seen Olsen waltzing into a Panther locker-room wearing a pink sun bonnet hat either.

You know something? You just made me do some research and son of a gun you are right. I had the slightest idea that BPA is loaded with estrogen.  

Cheap Talk likes this

Posted (edited)

On 7/24/2019 at 4:58 PM, ShmevinShmarris said:

A bunch of grown *** men with agendas in here. I pray I never become so miserable that I care what other people wear 

Yes! You are correct!! 

I can admit without fear, that I have an agenda. I'm on a personal crusade to abolish the dark and shady underworld of the dingleberry trade. It's horrendous and has flourished right under the noses of federal and international authorities. They're smuggled in from places like Paris, France and the Ukraine by  the tons, using live hamsters as "sex mules" or disguised as bulk pallets of "Feen-A-Mint". Only recently have authorities been able to capture, what is belived to be, the only existing photograph of the enigmatic and elusive dingleberry kingpin, "Fruit Juicy".

"Man, that stuff all up and down Camp Creek! 'Aint nobody but "Fruit" floodin' these streets wit this garbage! Man, It's got to stop! It's kids out here!!"

Nathaniel White would know. The words of this long time South Fulton resident becomes soberingly evident the moment you see the devastation firsthand. Let me tell you Shmevin, it's real! It's a blood sport! All I'm trynna do is look out for these babies. They're the ones who really suffer from this madness.

I seen the picture of who they say is "Fruit Juicy" with my own eyes Bro. All I can say is this: It was kinda blurry, but it resembled Cam "Hot Funyun" Newton. AND he was wearin that same outfit!

I'm just sayin.

He on here lookin like he the "Magic Shave" booth boy.

He look like he do street magic in house shoes.

He look like inside of a snatched off bannaid.

Edited by ADAMSVILLE GYM
My mom said I should go back and clean up the filth in this post. So it's heavily edited. Ugh!! my street cred is on the line!!
Osiruz likes this

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

You know something? You just made me do some research and sun of a gun you are right. I had the slightest idea that BPA is loaded with estrogen.  

You have to come here to get tips like that.

Osiruz likes this

19 hours ago, Nereek said:

I could see him being a crossdresser.

Have we seen him wear men's clothes yet?  What a girl!

On 7/25/2019 at 10:38 AM, Knight of God said:

Dude is from Atlanta. This is an Atlanta thing, or at least the reputation. 

doing his best Outkast circa 1998-2004 rendition 

Knight of God likes this

17 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Yes! You are correct!! 

I can admit without fear, that I have an agenda. I'm on a personal crusade to abolish the dark and shady underworld of the dingleberry trade. It's horrendous and has flourished right under the noses of federal and international authorities. They're smuggled in from places like Paris, France and the Ukraine by  the tons, using live hamsters as "sex mules" or disguised as bulk pallets of "Feen-A-Mint". Only recently have authorities been able to capture, what is belived to be, the only existing photograph of the enigmatic and elusive dingleberry kingpin, "Fruit Juicy".

"Man, that stuff all up and down Camp Creek! 'Aint nobody but "Fruit" floodin' these streets wit this garbage! Man, It's got to stop! It's kids out here!!"

Nathaniel White would know. The words of this long time South Fulton resident becomes soberingly evident the moment you see the devastation firsthand. Let me tell you Shmevin, it's real! It's a blood sport! All I'm trynna do is look out for these babies. They're the ones who really suffer from this madness.

I seen the picture of who they say is "Fruit Juicy" with my own eyes Bro. All I can say is this: It was kinda blurry, but it resembled Cam "Hot Funyun" Newton. AND he was wearin that same outfit!

I'm just sayin.

IMG_4182.JPG.97b5401963293e1d12bb6a7316cfbc29.JPG

18 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Yes! You are correct!! 

I'm just sayin.

hmnajxdsmhlckrioc0dp.jpg&key=c5ce8f77bc1