falconidae

Yeah yeah tatf, but look at Cam's outfit coming into TC

108 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, caponine said:

Imagine Falcons fans caring about what a grown man wears, smh. Lets worry about the Falcons winning a championship first. Yall priorities are f*cked up 

36 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Everything okay?

He is in good company. All is ok.

IMG_0338.PNG.52c19d6e8203b74dc3dacaa9c09

9 minutes ago, jeebus said:

You shouldn't worry about other people worrying about what Cam wears.  

why are yall worrying tho :huh: lol 

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Think he may take the Bruce Jenner route after football.

uhhh russell westbrook dresses the same exact way , do you say the same thing about him ??

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, caponine said:

uhhh russell westbrook dresses the same exact way , do you say the same thing about him ??

It;s the only time I've ever said that and it was a joke, but sure lump him in there too.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Osiruz likes this

5 hours ago, falconidae said:

Naah, just think that outfit, like many that Cam wears is just silly. He's wearing at least one, if not two scarves in July, he's wearing glasses he doesn't need, carrying a man purse, with overalls.

He does a lot of community work and he's beloved by his teammates, appears to be a pretty good guy, still think his sartorial choices are just odd.

56 minutes ago, caponine said:

Imagine Falcons fans caring about what a grown man wears, smh. Lets worry about the Falcons winning a championship first. Yall priorities are f*cked up 

Ergo Proxy likes this

3 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Bruh......I mean I was a kid but I was alive in the eighties.

Me too and to each his own, but I don't get it. Those outfits just don't look right on 6 ft plus 200 pound dude to me.

But hey Cam. U do u.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

1 hour ago, caponine said:

why are yall worrying tho :huh: lol 

IDT anyone is worrying about it. If your going to dress like Madea your going to get made fun of. You think he dresses like that because he DOESN'T want people to talk about it?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, caponine said:

what does he do to want to be noticed ??

You really think he dresses like this because he doesn't want attention? 

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

7 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

A bunch of grown *** men with agendas in here. I pray I never become so miserable that I care what other people wear 

You're part of generation offended. Agendas? People are simply laughing at an idiot. But he doesn't dress like Lady Gaga because he wants the attention I guess,

What are you so offended about?

Osiruz likes this

6 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

So your saying that the coverage of this may intercept the coverage of his play on the field?

The defensive backs already beat everyone in this thread to it. :lol:

6 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Great comparison...two attn wh0re$

One of those attention whores has 5 championship rings. :ninja:

Osiruz and falconsd56 like this

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

You're part of generation offended. Agendas? People are simply laughing at an idiot. But he doesn't dress like Lady Gaga because he wants the attention I guess,

What are you so offended about?

Lol I’m not offended I’m just baffled why people pay this man so much attention. Who cares what he’s wearing? You guys clown him for wanting attention, yet are the ones giving it to him.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

7 hours ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Me too and to each his own, but I don't get it. Those outfits just don't look right on 6 ft plus 200 pound dude to me.

But hey Cam. U do u.

Oh he's definitely been doing himself...:ninja:

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

57 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Lol I’m not offended I’m just baffled why people pay this man so much attention. Who cares what he’s wearing? You guys clown him for wanting attention, yet are the ones giving it to him.

Because he is on a rival team, and I am sure he doesnt come and check these forums and say "ha! I got them falcons fans buying into my grandma scarves, and well composted hats!" Lastly you sound too defensive about a rival team's QB, are you sure you are a falcons fan? 

5 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

All in fun. 

Throwing shade at opposing QBs is part of the rivalry in sports. Cam is an easy target, lighten up.

2 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

You need to lighten up Francis. The panties fans use photoshopped pics of Matt Ryan to make fun of him. We falcon fans are lucky, Cam is a gift which keeps on giving new stuff. 

Ergo Proxy, Vandy, Osiruz and 3 others like this

15 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

A bunch of grown *** men with agendas in here. I pray I never become so miserable that I care what other people wear 

Cam coming out like a drag queen & we’re supposed to pretend he’s invisible?  My goodness brother,  Cam himself is obviously seeking attention. As soon as he walked out of the privacy of his own home there’s a pretty good chance that people would laugh & raise their eyebrows in wonderment. 

Maybe he’s just confused or completely out of touch with his masculine side...l have no idea.  I just know that 99.9% of most men, if they were forced to dress like he does, on any day other than Halloween, would put up a fight before they were forced to go out in public wearing such feminine & outlandish things.  It’s funny because it’s funny.  We ridicule because he’s our rival QB & he presents himself as an hilarious target. 

It doesn’t end with his loopy, feminine clothes, you have the lack of leadership when he pouts & cries & sulks when the chips are down. And you have his track record of media meltdowns too.

Cmon man, do you really not understand why this is funny? :lol:  

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Cam coming out like a drag queen & we’re supposed to pretend he’s invisible?  My goodness brother,  Cam himself is obviously seeking attention. As soon as he walked out of the privacy of his own home there’s a pretty good chance that people would laugh & raise their eyebrows in wonderment. 

Maybe he’s just confused or completely out of touch with his masculine side...l have no idea.  I just know that 99.9% of most men, if they were forced to dress like he does, on any day other than Halloween, would put up a fight before they were forced to go out in public wearing such feminine & outlandish things.  It’s funny because it’s funny.  We ridicule because he’s our rival QB & he presents himself as an hilarious target. 

It doesn’t end with his loopy, feminine clothes, you have the lack of leadership when he pouts & cries & sulks when the chips are down. And you have his track record of media meltdowns too.

Cmon man, do you really not understand why this is funny? :lol:  

I get that it is our duty to make fun of Cam Newton. But "HA HA HE'S DOING GIRL STUFF" is kinda hack. If a dude wants to dress in women's clothes, no problem. I have more of a problem that he is wearing AWFUL clothes in general, regardless of gender norms.

Dr Long Shot, falconidae and rounz like this

4 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

You certainly came across as offended/annoyed. 

Go to the panthers board, you'll see the same exact reactions to the photo. The posts questioning his sexuality are more circumspect, only difference.

And, once again, he's a really good QB when healthy, he's beloved by his teammates, he does a lot of good in the community, seems to be a really good guy. He just makes what many consider to be questionable fashion choices.

Vandy likes this