falconidae

Yeah yeah tatf, but look at Cam's outfit coming into TC

108 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, capologist said:

Cam has Rupaul envy...

ok you win the internet today, I don't care what anyone else says :lol::lol:

39 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

A bunch of grown *** men with agendas in here. I pray I never become so miserable that I care what other people wear 

Naah, just think that outfit, like many that Cam wears is just silly. He's wearing at least one, if not two scarves in July, he's wearing glasses he doesn't need, carrying a man purse, with overalls.

He does a lot of community work and he's beloved by his teammates, appears to be a pretty good guy, still think his sartorial choices are just odd.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

He might as well get a microphone and bullhorn and scream LOOK AT ME< PAY ATTENTION TO ME, while wearing nothing but Christmas lights.

Seriously though is the Illuminati forcing him to wear this shyte?

5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Naah, just think that outfit, like many that Cam wears is just silly. He's wearing at least one, if not two scarves in July, he's wearing glasses he doesn't need, carrying a man purse, with overalls.

He does a lot of community work and he's beloved by his teammates, appears to be a pretty good guy, still think his sartorial choices are just odd.

Guarantee you he was a huge Rodman fan, and he's just stealing Rodman's "style"

1 hour ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

A bunch of grown *** men with agendas in here. I pray I never become so miserable that I care what other people wear 

You should lighten up a little.  It's ok to laugh about it.  His own teammate is laughing at him.  Also, he might be dressing like this just to **** with people.

1 hour ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Guys living his best life and teaching kids to not give a **** about how they look; to just be themselves. There’s a lot of reasons to make fun of Cam but this ain’t it chief

Have to disagree here. I'm all for people being individuals but you need to care about how you present yourself in public. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

1 hour ago, Atl Falcon said:

I heard that outfit’s on sale at Target.....go get you one if it makes you feel better. 

:flame:

Zone#7 likes this

He has,the right to wear what he pleases just as we have the right to ridicule it if it looks ridiculous..like they usually do 

Man, not exactly what I call look I want in my quarterback. He's also playing pocket pool....

5 hours ago, falconidae said:

Click on the image to get the full effect. 

I really wish I wouldn’t have......

Imagine Falcons fans caring about what a grown man wears, smh. Lets worry about the Falcons winning a championship first. Yall priorities are f*cked up 

5 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Guys living his best life and teaching kids to not give a **** about how they look; to just be themselves. There’s a lot of reasons to make fun of Cam but this ain’t it chief

Having a unique style is one thing, what Cam does is a 'show stopper'. He wants to be noticed so bad, that he would do anything, and I mean anything to be the center of attention. He reminds me of a little girl turning cartwheels at another little girl's birthday party, so that she could be the one everyone is making over.

Would really like to know his coaches and teammates reactions. 

Just now, caponine said:

Imagine Falcons fans caring about what a grown man wears, smh. Lets worry about the Falcons winning a championship first. Yall priorities are f*cked up 

Everything okay?

1 minute ago, Cheap Talk said:

Having a unique style is one thing, what Cam does is a 'show stopper'. He wants to be noticed so bad, that he would do anything, and I mean anything to be the center of attention. He reminds me of a little girl turning cartwheels at another little girl's birthday party, so that she could be the one everyone is making over.

Would really like to know his coaches and teammates reactions. 

what does he do to want to be noticed ??

31 minutes ago, caponine said:

You shouldn't worry about other people worrying about what Cam wears.