Skins Release ILB Mason Foster

1 minute ago, falconizer123 said:

Not sure who he starts over, but I feel and agree with earlier post that he would help bolster our LB core to the next level. Wishful thinking I guess. The guy can play/tackle at least.

2 hours ago, falconizer123 said:

Any interest in this guy? Maybe help bolster the LB position. Cut Duke Riley to make room.

57 minutes ago, octoslash said:

At least the old man knows which was the play is going and he makes a lot of solo tackles, two things Duke seems allergic to. 

49 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Anything is an upgrade over Duke.

Lemme ask y'all this, what is he good at? What makes him an upgrade?

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

He gets lots of tackles but that doesn't mean he's good at it. Watch him play, ask Redskins fans, he was slow and bad. Not to mention coming off injury.

I wouldn't call him bad...you cant be bad and lead your team in tackles.. But....he is too slow for this def. And if you got him he could only play mlb...we aint moving Jones for Foster..

So thats a no for me..

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

I wouldn't call him bad...you cant be bad and lead your team in tackles.. But....he is too slow for this def. And if you got him he could only play mlb...we aint moving Jones for Foster..

So thats a no for me..

Y'all all **** on worrilow for being bad but then want Foster. You very much can be bad and lead the team in tackles. 

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I never said I wanted foster....I said no

I was just pointing out that I don't think he's bad...lol

Redskins fans trashed him so much he said "**** this team and **** these fans" you don't get trashed that hard without being bad. Look at their LB's and tell me who you'd want to come here. They all are ****. Now why cut foster if he's any good?