Salary cap fix? Trade a guard

Many teams are hurting on o-line. TD overpaid for two guards in FA. Look for a trade during preseason for one of the guards. 

Gets us a 2020 5th or 6th and frees up salary cap, because we need relief. Might allow us to keep one more guy that would otherwise leave (Campbell?, Hooper?, Sanu?)

11 minutes ago, BuckheadFan said:

Many teams are hurting on o-line. TD overpaid for two guards in FA. Look for a trade during preseason for one of the guards. 

Gets us a 2020 5th or 6th and frees up salary cap, because we need relief. Might allow us to keep one more guy that would otherwise leave (Campbell?, Hooper?, Sanu?)

Trading  a player is the same as cutting them. If you trade Brown, it's 8 mil of dead money, if you trade Carpenter, it's 5 mil of dead money.

45 minutes ago, BuckheadFan said:

In the grand scheme of things he didn’t overpay. He bolstered the line. We won’t have the same issues we had last year if we get hit with injuries. The reserve tack is full. 

55 minutes ago, BuckheadFan said:

This is not madden. We lose money by moving either of them.

56 minutes ago, BuckheadFan said:

Your second line should have told you this might not be a good post.

Just now, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Not if you turn off the Salary Cap :lol:

Can you even still do that? Been awhile since I've even played Franchise mode.

I think so. Honestly not sure. Franchise has been so bad lately I don't even remember the last time I even made it past the team select screen

53 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You only trade/cut a player if you're actually going to save money doing so.

No way bro this is genius.

48 minutes ago, shock said:

Not happening. We need both these guys. 

We need a 5th round pick more man

36 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

In the grand scheme of things he didn’t overpay. He bolstered the line. We won’t have the same issues we had last year if we get hit with injuries. The reserve tack is full. 

Troffed bro trust me 

Just now, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

If I played it trying to be competitive, I'd leave it alone too. Not sure of your reason, but it have taken a dive over the years. Really, this could be my last time buying Madden at all. It has become a cash grab, in the same nature as 2k and VC

I mostly just play people I know and i'll play randoms here and there. This year I pretty much built an all Falcons squad. I coined up through solo battles which is time consuming and played well over 2000 solos. I aint going through that **** anymore. I literally played the first 2 journeys in their respective entireties. that's 10 hours a pop. never again lol,

I'm thinking about playing 2k a lot more this year, mostly to play Domination in My Team mode. I had a lot of fun with that 2 years ago. I bought 2k last year and probably played it a full month total

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I mostly just play people I know and i'll play randoms here and there. This year I pretty much built an all Falcons squad. I coined up through solo battles which is time consuming and played well over 2000 solos. I aint going through that **** anymore. I literally played the first 2 journeys in their respective entireties. that's 10 hours a pop. never again lol,

I'm thinking about playing 2k a lot more this year, mostly to play Domination in My Team mode. I had a lot of fun with that 2 years ago. I bought 2k last year and probably played it a full month total

I'm actually copping 2K20 for the first time in yrs (2K10) on PS4. I may try to get in some games with you. I won't be any good tho :lol:. As for MuT, I built my coins through Solo Battles this yr. Was waaaay fast than doing Solos. Really good reward payouts if you placed in Elite tier, and I didn't have much trouble finishing 13-0 or 12-1

1 minute ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I'm actually copping 2K20 for the first time in yrs (2K10) on PS4. I may try to get in some games with you. I won't be any good tho :lol:. As for MuT, I built my coins through Solo Battles this yr. Was waaaay fast than doing Solos. Really good reward payouts if you placed in Elite tier, and I didn't have much trouble finishing 13-0 or 12-1

It was the easiest year to make coins this year through solo battles. literally guaranteed an easy 150k per week.

I aint that great at these games myself lol. I feel i'll fair better in 2k vs Madden though simply because basketball is much easier IMO. I can't do all of the special things though like euro steps and special passes. I hate playing 2k online with regs though because everyone only picks the Warriors. I have more fun playing through domination.