Unknøwn

Royals @ Braves

262 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

He has been struggling for almost 2 months and we just got cold a couple weeks ago

He had an OPS of .778 in June, which is fine. It's July where he's had the bottom fall out at .515. So, the timeline totally tracks.

usmcdirtybird likes this

What a time for the offense to start sucking ***, 3 of 4 series against teams we are competing with to win the division.

About be 4 up on Gnats.

1 minute ago, jidady said:

He had an OPS of .778 in June, which is fine. It's July where he's had the bottom fall out at .515. So, the timeline totally tracks.

Not really. As you said .778 is fine. Fine from one player doesnt make this kind of drastic difference in an offense. We won games in the last 2 weeks of may and first few days of june because of him. Beyond that he has been average at best.

Just now, LouDog said:

Not really. As you said .778 is fine. Fine from one player doesnt make this kind of drastic difference in an offense.

But .778 vs. .515 can...

Malachore likes this

What a time for one of the Braves’ infamous team batting slumps with all of these games coming up against the Nats and Phillies

Malachore likes this

Just now, jidady said:

But .778 vs. .515 can...

No it can't. losing one guy that was a .778 doesnt make a historically good offense fall off a cliff. This is everyone getting cold at once. Not one guy going from average to below average.

1 minute ago, jidady said:

You can deny the reality of the situation or not. That's your call.

I can name a couple people who like doing that and just chalk it up to the other party being a pessimist.

The funny thing about Kelsey Wingert getting targeted with all of these foul balls is that she's the smallest person on the field (other than the bat boys).

2 minutes ago, jidady said:

You can deny the reality of the situation or not. That's your call.

Dude Ozzie quit hitting. Acuna hasnt been hitting fastballs. BMac has fallen off. Freddie got cold and just finally got it back. The only person that is doing what they were before the break is Donaldson. If you cant see that i dont know what to tell ya

JFC this is guy is just straight up dog **** right now.

I bet he couldn't make contact with a boat oar.

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

It's time for Riley to go to AAA. Let him get on a roll and then bring him back.

Give Duvall a shot.  

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

It's time for Riley to go to AAA. Let him get on a roll and then bring him back.

Look I know these are ML pitchers and I know he's young but this guy looks like he might not ever figure it out.

I mean how bad do you have to be to constantly swing through fastballs when you are literally sitting on them?

sdogg likes this