Unknøwn

Royals @ Braves

262 posts in this topic

Just now, gp_74 said:

We all keep talking about pitching, but they sure could use a good bat too.

 

 

Pitching so far (starting) for the past few days has been great....the bats have gone cold....it happens...but they need to wake the **** up.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we did go after a bat who would yall want them to replace? Big bat to replace Riley in left? Ozzie at 2nd? Just curious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camargo, Ender and Julio coming up.  I’d honestly rather have Julio at the plate than the other 2.  

Spts1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

****, Julio looked better than anyone tonight.  Just got under one a little too much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chip Caray just mixed together the Kansas City Athletics and the Kansas City Royals. WTF? How in the **** does he do this? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he thought the Detroit Tigers Jacoby Jones was the same one that played in the Super Bowl for the Ravens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Camargo, Ender and Julio coming up.  I’d honestly rather have Julio at the plate than the other 2.  

That’s where NASA got the picture of the black hole recently released. 

Edited by Dirty South Bird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By this time next week, we'll be lucky to still be in first place. This team has lost it's mojo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sdogg said:

By this time next week, we'll be lucky to still be in first place. This team has lost it's mojo. 

And the gNats have woken up.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If we can win this game we will be 7-5 since the break. Not great but not terrible. I refuse to believe that the team we saw the first 90 games was a mirage and the team we have seen the past 10 days or so is who we really are. Plenty of time to get it going again.

Edited by LouDog
Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The concern is that we were above average on offense but nothing special with Ender. When Austin Riley came up and wrecked everything, we went supernova. Now that he's struggling, we're back where we were. The good news is that Keuchel has given us another solid rotation piece and relieved some of our pitching stress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jidady said:

The concern is that we were above average on offense but nothing special with Ender. When Austin Riley came up and wrecked everything, we went supernova. Now that he's struggling, we're back where we were. The good news is that Keuchel has given us another solid rotation piece and relieved some of our pitching stress.

He has been struggling for almost 2 months and we just got cold a couple weeks ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now