Unknøwn

Royals @ Braves

262 posts in this topic

Just now, gp_74 said:

We all keep talking about pitching, but they sure could use a good bat too.

Pitching so far (starting) for the past few days has been great....the bats have gone cold....it happens...but they need to wake the **** up.....

If we did go after a bat who would yall want them to replace? Big bat to replace Riley in left? Ozzie at 2nd? Just curious

Camargo, Ender and Julio coming up.  I’d honestly rather have Julio at the plate than the other 2.  

Spts1 likes this

****, Julio looked better than anyone tonight.  Just got under one a little too much 

Chip Caray just mixed together the Kansas City Athletics and the Kansas City Royals. WTF? How in the **** does he do this? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he thought the Detroit Tigers Jacoby Jones was the same one that played in the Super Bowl for the Ravens.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Camargo, Ender and Julio coming up.  I’d honestly rather have Julio at the plate than the other 2.  

That’s where NASA got the picture of the black hole recently released. 

Edited by Dirty South Bird

By this time next week, we'll be lucky to still be in first place. This team has lost it's mojo. 

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

By this time next week, we'll be lucky to still be in first place. This team has lost it's mojo. 

And the gNats have woken up.  

Posted (edited)

If we can win this game we will be 7-5 since the break. Not great but not terrible. I refuse to believe that the team we saw the first 90 games was a mirage and the team we have seen the past 10 days or so is who we really are. Plenty of time to get it going again.

Edited by LouDog
Falconsfan567 likes this

The concern is that we were above average on offense but nothing special with Ender. When Austin Riley came up and wrecked everything, we went supernova. Now that he's struggling, we're back where we were. The good news is that Keuchel has given us another solid rotation piece and relieved some of our pitching stress.

2 minutes ago, jidady said:

The concern is that we were above average on offense but nothing special with Ender. When Austin Riley came up and wrecked everything, we went supernova. Now that he's struggling, we're back where we were. The good news is that Keuchel has given us another solid rotation piece and relieved some of our pitching stress.

He has been struggling for almost 2 months and we just got cold a couple weeks ago