Unknøwn

Royals @ Braves

262 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Malachore said:

You call it pessimistic if you want. I call it common sense. 

:lol:

Common sense.. that’s funny

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

:lol:

Common sense.. that’s funny

And yet here we are eith the bullpen and pitching in general in the state many said it would be in. :shrug:

WTF!!!

I just left for a minute...and its 2-0...

I cant do it tonight...my nerves already ****** up because of a bad day...

I refuse to feel worse....have fun yall

I hope they come back...i will check in later or tomorrow

LouDog likes this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

And yet here we are eith the bullpen and pitching in general in the state many said it would be in. :shrug:

The same that were pretty quiet when said pitching was performing better than they thought it would..

ebbs and flows.. 

Edited by TheTrue7

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

The same that were pretty quiet when said pitching was performing better than they thought it would..

ebbs and flows.. 

There's been no ebbs and flows, the pitching in large has been a disappointment. 

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

There's been no ebbs and flows, the pitching in large has been a disappointment. 

Guess I imagined that period where they were performing quite well.. even the bullpen in general.. but you’re right, they weren’t perfect.. they were lucky.. 

right.. 

Good arm.

2 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Donaldson flashing that glove.  

And arm.

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Guess I imagined that period where they were performing quite well.. even the bullpen in general.. but you’re right, they weren’t perfect.. they were lucky.. 

right.. 

It's hard to find a team that hits on all cylinders at all times...  I admit, I lose my patience every now and then, but losses and slumps will happen.  They're in a mild funk.  Let's see what moves the FO makes here soon, they already showed they were committed with pulling Keuchel in.

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

right.. 

Yes you did imagine it because when the bullpen was doing well the starters were not. Which is why I said "in large".

There's been 2 guys who've been positive in the rotation. Everyone else has been erratic at best.

Just now, sdogg said:

Team has no fire in it, since the ASB. 

Looking very lethargic...  It's almost like they're tired or something...I cant put my finger on it...

More the reason to make a trade...inject some life into their ***..

sdogg likes this

This sucks!! Braves drew the Royals two best starting pitchers. Don't know how it seems we always get the opponents best starters but seems to happen quite a bit. Just the way the cards fall sometimes.