Holdout Looming for MT?

23 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Sure, as long as all those routes are drags.

Since 2008, only six players had a RACR above 1.00 (meaning they create more than one receiving yard for every air yard thrown at him).

MT is 2nd all time at 1.16 which is impressive.

He is top 5 amongst all WR’s in 6 different routes.  No other WR can say that

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2018/2017-dvoa-routes-receivers

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

Since 2008, only six players had a RACR above 1.00 (meaning they create more than one receiving yard for every air yard thrown at him).

MT is 2nd all time at 1.16 which is impressive.

He is top 5 amongst all WR’s in 6 different routes.  No other WR can say that

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2018/2017-dvoa-routes-receivers

Look I'm gunna be honest with you.

I'd rather be force fed my own balls after they were boiled while still connected to my scrotum than give anyone on the Saints respect. 

But thanks for the links, certainly useful information. 

6 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Look I'm gunna be honest with you.

I'd rather be force fed my own balls after they were boiled while still connected to my scrotum than give anyone on the Saints respect. 

But thanks for the links, certainly useful information. 

LOL...at least you’re honest and transparent.  I have to respect it

23 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

He hasn’t impressed much yet, but he’ll never be Drew Brees.  But Sean Payton bridges some of the gap due to his scheme.

Bridgewater has to prove that he can be an accurate thrower and decision maker on a more consistent basis. Payton's offensive scheme thrives on having a very accurate QB, especially when Sean usually loves to throw the football at a high volume.

11 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Bridgewater has to prove that he can be an accurate thrower and decision maker on a more consistent basis. Payton's offensive scheme thrives on having a very accurate QB, especially when Sean usually loves to throw the football at a high volume.

One thing he’ll have going for him is their tough interior Oline.  Not sure Teddy will be patient enough to sit tight & hit his targets while tucking up into that safe zone.