Quinn, TD prove they learned from last season's mistakes

55 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

DL Michael Bennett goes down, Allen Bailey is signed before the end of the day...

Gotta hand it to TD and Quinn, looks like they learned from last year's "next man up" debacle...One goes down, one comes in.  No more putting backups into starter's roles!

Yea but you have to do that too. If you don’t you don’t get a foye or a kazee. You have to trust the guys you draft. I don’t even think Bennet’s injury had anything to do with Allen’s signing because he was already on the radar. I think they were just waiting to get Grady and Debo extended. 

3 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yea but you have to do that too. If you don’t you don’t get a foye or a kazee. You have to trust the guys you draft. I don’t even think Bennet’s injury had anything to do with Allen’s signing because he was already on the radar. I think they were just waiting to get Grady and Debo extended. 

We have been negotiating with Bailey for a bit.  I don’t see this as a reaction to Bennett. 

7 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Not at all. And Bennett wasn’t gonna have a significant role so signing Allen def has nothing to do with the injury. 

If he (Bennett) even made the final roster, much less start (LOL).

Bailey was a target of team all offseason. TD/Quinn have quietly done a nice job upgrading our DL this offseason.