Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atlantafan21

Touchdownwire’s NFL Top 100 Players List

12 posts in this topic

Quite possibly the worst top 100 list I’ve ever seen. The fact that Brees is #3 is hilarious. Julio and Matt especially are much too low. So many other things wrong with this list, but there’s just too many to say. 

E0EAC349-EB56-4293-B9A8-626C62B38D1F.jpeg

It’s not that bad:

The top 3 are just the past mvp nominees. Julio and Nuk should flip. 

Brady and Ryan should be higher, the rest is ok. 

1 minute ago, ButSkiuup said:

It’s not that bad:

The top 3 are just the past mvp nominees. Julio and Nuk should flip. 

Brady and Ryan should be higher, the rest is ok. 

Gurley at 78 is ridiculous, same with Gordon at 76. It’s a bad list. 

Seriously. Who would want Hopkins more than Julio??? I really dont get that.

Hopkins is not even in my top 5 of WR. I would pick Julio, Beckham, AJ Green, Mike Evans, Michael Thomas and Antonio Brown before him. Maybe just me. 

quickzero likes this

2 hours ago, FalconOdense said:

Hopkins is not even in my top 5 of WR. I would pick Julio, Beckham, AJ Green, Mike Evans, Michael Thomas and Antonio Brown before him. Maybe just me. 

You are definitely undervaluing him. Go look at his stats. Dude is as complete as they come. He’s definitely a top 2 WR in this league

Hopkins is the #1 underrated WR by faaaaaaaaar.  I'd slot him right under Julio.

Posted (edited)

if we win a Lombardi, I think Matt becomes the 3rd highest rated qb on that list.

brees, Brady, Ryan.

wilson does not deserve his rating.

Edited by Bridgeburner

You sound real casual here. Hopkins is definitely top 5 even when he didn’t have a good QB he pulled crazy stats and catches 

Malachore likes this

I just choked on my oatmeal.

Posted (edited)

Lol how is Kyle fuller 17 spots higher than Von Freaking Miller? Shaw Mason is higher that von Miller. Akiem Hicks is higher than von Miller. Deion Jones isn't even on the list? Sorry, but no way Grady should be higher than Matt and von miller. Nice to see him get some recognition, although the source seems to be ret@rded though.   

Edited by LaurentRobinsonDaGawd

I guess it depends on the criteria this list is based on.  To me, this list is a popularity contest with a little bit of "we don't like him, but we can't put him lower or no one will take it serious".  I love Donald, and he is my favorite non-Falcon on the planet, but no defense tackle is the top player in the NFL.  I understand why some might put him there, but to me, he is not the top player.  If I were doing a list like this, the top 10 - 20 would be full of QB's, DE's and safeties.  After that I would fill in with Impact players at all positions, but those three positions listed, in my opinion, are the positions that can impact the game every play there are on the field no matter run or pass.