• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys!! This is off-topic but my mom's boyfriend Willie has cancer and we're trying to raise money to take care of him. He's facing 7 straight weeks of chemo and radiation. If you guys could donate

Prayers up. BTW, don't think anyone doesn't care about you just because you didn't get the same response as someone else. Not everyone feels the need to publicize things, we just move in silence.

Dude, I’ve been a long time lurker on the board, had zero reason to post, but seeing this I needed to jump on. Take a deep breath! Listen, I know it’s rough and things right now likely seem overw

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Prayers up.

BTW, don't think anyone doesn't care about you just because you didn't get the same response as someone else. Not everyone feels the need to publicize things, we just move in silence.

The saddest part was my personal friends in real life that didn't respond to my texts.

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The saddest part was my personal friends in real life that didn't respond to my texts.

Use it as a lesson learned. You find out who your real friends are in these situations. That’s why I only have about 3 legit friends IRL. My cut off game is strong

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Use it as a lesson learned. You find out who your real friends are in these situations. That’s why I only have about 3 legit friends IRL. My cut off game is strong

Yep. You definitely find out who stands with you when times get hard.

6 hours ago, LouDog said:

Having this pinned Might make it harder for people to notice it. I normally dont even pay attention to the pinned topics since they rarely change. I bet a lot of other posters do the same.

Well when it wasn't pinned it was on the 2nd page because people didn't pay attention to it either.