81 posts in this topic

I don't know what the heIl I'm doing. My whole life is falling apart around me and I'm just along for the ride. I can't pass anymore classes in school because I'm just too stupid. I've completely blown the last 2 semesters. All it's gotten me is more student loan debt. I have no church friends or home to support me. I'm tired of being outcast because I never fit in anywhere. I'm too ugly and stupid to get anyone to love me. There's Willie's cancer stuff that scares me to death. I'm just such a total loser and lost cause and have no idea what my life is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't know what the heIl I'm doing. My whole life is falling apart around me and I'm just along for the ride. I can't pass anymore classes in school because I'm just too stupid. I've completely blown the last 2 semesters. All it's gotten me is more student loan debt. I have no church friends or home to support me. I'm tired of being outcast because I never fit in anywhere. I'm too ugly and stupid to get anyone to love me. There's Willie's cancer stuff that scares me to death. I'm just such a total loser and lost cause and have no idea what my life is.

Check your inbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 8:10 AM, Vandy said:

What’s going on Beave?

A whole lot of crap, but, a fighter by nature! A big C survivor and I’ll kick this events *** as well...:angry:

Falconsfan567 and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, roguebeaver said:

A whole lot of crap, but, a fighter by nature! A big C survivor and I’ll kick this events *** as well...:angry:

Man, you’re one of my fav posters in TAFT....you’re crazy as heck, but in a good way.....please keep me in the loop on how you’re doing, and more importantly, if you need anything. 

In my prayers bro....

Falconsfan567 and roguebeaver like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 3:33 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

The saddest part was my personal friends in real life that didn't respond to my texts.

You will know your real friends in tough times. Hang in there bro. Praying for you. 

FalconFan1st and Falconsfan567 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

I saw that Willie had his first Chemo. Your family is in my prayers. I gave what I could, I wish I could do more.

Yeah, he had his first chemo yesterday and tomorrow his first radiation treatment. He's feeling good right now. Thank you so much!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is this posted in tAtf? SMH thought this was supposed to be about football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Atlwings said:

Why is this posted in tAtf? SMH thought this was supposed to be about football

I really appreciate your concern. Blessings to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 4:33 AM, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't know what the heIl I'm doing. My whole life is falling apart around me and I'm just along for the ride. I can't pass anymore classes in school because I'm just too stupid. I've completely blown the last 2 semesters. All it's gotten me is more student loan debt. I have no church friends or home to support me. I'm tired of being outcast because I never fit in anywhere. I'm too ugly and stupid to get anyone to love me. There's Willie's cancer stuff that scares me to death. I'm just such a total loser and lost cause and have no idea what my life is.

Drop in a church somewhere, any church, they're there to help us. It works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Drop in a church somewhere, any church, they're there to help us. It works.

LOL!!! No, I've tried the church thing many many times at different places and they're all the same. They're all like high school. If you're not one of the "popular" folks they don't give a **** about you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL!!! No, I've tried the church thing many many times at different places and they're all the same. They're all like high school. If you're not one of the "popular" folks they don't give a **** about you.

OK, sorry it didn't work for you my brother man.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 5:17 PM, Atlwings said:

Why is this posted in tAtf? SMH thought this was supposed to be about football

It’s Talk about Falcons. Folks here are part of Falcons fan family. The life and helping each other is bigger than football.

VTCrunkler and Falconsfan567 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw this thread 567. I had no idea so much is going on. I am right there with you, I have family issues going on as well and I am the go to person in my family. Its one huge ball of emotions but stay focused! Just know the BIG man above takes care of the things you have no control of.

Also, prayer helps...I don't care what anyone says, it HELPS!

Matter of fact, I just prayed for you and your family! Keep your head up brother!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, E. T. said:

I just saw this thread 567. I had no idea so much is going on. I am right there with you, I have family issues going on as well and I am the go to person in my family. Its one huge ball of emotions but stay focused! Just know the BIG man above takes care of the things you have no control of.

Also, prayer helps...I don't care what anyone says, it HELPS!

Matter of fact, I just prayed for you and your family! Keep your head up brother!!

Thank you so much ET.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, the thread title doesn't tell you anything about the serious situation going on, so this is easy for people to miss...

Hope your family is in good spirits these days. 

 

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FalconAge said:

To be honest, the thread title doesn't tell you anything about the serious situation going on, so this is easy for people to miss...

Hope your family is in good spirits these days.

Ok, I added tags to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 4:33 AM, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't know what the heIl I'm doing. My whole life is falling apart around me and I'm just along for the ride. I can't pass anymore classes in school because I'm just too stupid. I've completely blown the last 2 semesters. All it's gotten me is more student loan debt. I have no church friends or home to support me. I'm tired of being outcast because I never fit in anywhere. I'm too ugly and stupid to get anyone to love me. There's Willie's cancer stuff that scares me to death. I'm just such a total loser and lost cause and have no idea what my life is.

I saw you don't do church so that's out. That is where I'd start, go with a friend to their Church see how it is. Search for a mentor, someone who seems confident about life, is secure, gives of themselves.

Look we all go through these periods in life, this is not unique to you and don't ever think it is.

You have to make life changes and set goals for yourself. Get your priorities straight, make the changes, love yourself first, then love will come to you. Be kind, be giving.

Simple changes that can make a huge difference in life, but you have to work at it, it will not just fall in you lap.

Good luck

 

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I saw you don't do church so that's out. That is where I'd start, go with a friend to their Church see how it is. Search for a mentor, someone who seems confident about life, is secure, gives of themselves.

Look we all go through these periods in life, this is not unique to you and don't ever think it is.

You have to make life changes and set goals for yourself. Get your priorities straight, make the changes, love yourself first, then love will come to you. Be kind, be giving.

Simple changes that can make a huge difference in life, but you have to work at it, it will not just fall in you lap.

Good luck

I've just been hurt far too many times by churches and church people. Lied too. Used. Slandered against. I've just come to the conclusion that it's not for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@JD dirtybird21 I guess you can unpin this thread now. It seems to have run it's course. I appreciate everyone who was able to donate and even if you weren't able to donate I still appreciate the kind thoughts. Willie started week 3 of his treatment yesterday and so far is still in very good spirits and health. Although the doctor expects that he'll start to really feel the effects of his treatment sometime this week.

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now