81 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Hey, sitting in the clinic now getting my dose.  When done and I can get to my wallet, I’ll feed the kitty! Prayers brother...Believe me, I relate. 

I'm sorry to hear that dude. Best wishes to you!!

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Prayers up.

BTW, don't think anyone doesn't care about you just because you didn't get the same response as someone else. Not everyone feels the need to publicize things, we just move in silence.

The saddest part was my personal friends in real life that didn't respond to my texts.

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The saddest part was my personal friends in real life that didn't respond to my texts.

Use it as a lesson learned. You find out who your real friends are in these situations. That’s why I only have about 3 legit friends IRL. My cut off game is strong

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Use it as a lesson learned. You find out who your real friends are in these situations. That’s why I only have about 3 legit friends IRL. My cut off game is strong

Yep. You definitely find out who stands with you when times get hard.

Vandy, ya_boi_j, VTCrunkler and 1 other like this

Wow didn't see this until now (wish pinned tweets were more attention grabbing for times like this). Praying for you and your family man. Yall will get through this. I will try to donate when I can. 

#RISEUP

Falconsfan567 likes this

2 hours ago, vel said:

Wow didn't see this until now (wish pinned tweets were more attention grabbing for times like this). Praying for you and your family man. Yall will get through this. I will try to donate when I can. 

#RISEUP

Thanks Vel!

Posted (edited)

Having this pinned Might make it harder for people to notice it. I normally dont even pay attention to the pinned topics since they rarely change. I bet a lot of other posters do the same.

Edited by LouDog
Falconsfan567 likes this

6 hours ago, LouDog said:

Having this pinned Might make it harder for people to notice it. I normally dont even pay attention to the pinned topics since they rarely change. I bet a lot of other posters do the same.

Well when it wasn't pinned it was on the 2nd page because people didn't pay attention to it either.

vel and octoslash like this

I am praying, and will donate when I get paid on Wednesday. I saw this just now, and will continue to pray moving forward. If you need an ear, shoot me a DM.

Falconsfan567 likes this

3 hours ago, JDFIII said:

I am praying, and will donate when I get paid on Wednesday. I saw this just now, and will continue to pray moving forward. If you need an ear, shoot me a DM.

Thank you!!

On 7/25/2019 at 6:02 PM, roguebeaver said:

Hey, sitting in the clinic now getting my dose.  When done and I can get to my wallet, I’ll feed the kitty! Prayers brother...Believe me, I relate. 

What’s going on Beave?

Falconsfan567 likes this

25 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

Im not done either FF567. I will donate again when the kitty gets refilled from work. There but for the grace of god, go I.

Thank you very much!!

JDFIII likes this

On 7/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, JDFIII said:

Just saw your donation!! Thank you very much!!

JDFIII likes this