74 posts in this topic

Hey guys!! This is off-topic but my mom's boyfriend Willie has cancer and we're trying to raise money to take care of him. He's facing 7 straight weeks of chemo and radiation. If you guys could donate and share this we'd all greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/team-willie-strong?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Thanks for pinning this whoever pinned it. Maybe sooner or later folks will at least offer up some prayers. I'm getting so depressed with the lack of response I've gotten from people on here, Twitter and Facebook.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Sorry you are having to deal with this dude. Not in the best financial position right now but in a couple weeks when i have more cash to work with ill help with what i can. Just stay positive man. And don't think of people not donating as people not caring about you. There could be a number of reasons as to why they havent yet. Stay positive dude. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

5 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I can't sleep. Just too upset that so many people don't care about me.

They do. A lot of people know you, so they'll come around.

I've been working on my new house and just saw. So I'm thinking others might be busy doing last minute vacations before school. 

Keep the faith and stay in prayer. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

6 hours ago, LouDog said:

Sorry you are having to deal with this dude. Not in the best financial position right now but in a couple weeks when i have more cash to work with ill help with what i can. Just stay positive man. And don't think of people not donating as people not caring about you. There could be a number of reasons as to why they havent yet. Stay positive dude. 

It's not just about the money. Even people just saying something means a lot.

4 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Just put a little something in the box. Prayers and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

I saw that. Thank you so much Steve!!

PokerSteve likes this

6 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It's not just about the money. Even people just saying something means a lot.

Prayimg and being there for me meant so much to me a few months ago. So I totally understand. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Prayimg and being there for me meant so much to me a few months ago. So I totally understand. 

Yes. That is what makes the difference. It makes these times bearable.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this