Defense Changes

One thing i found interesting were the notes that the Falcons were running a base of a 3-4 Bear. I know we arent going 3-4 but a hybrid concept of 4-3 under/3-4 full time. It would be awesome if we came out in the 4-3 under but with 3-4 personnel. 

If i were personally to become a DC, it is the system i would run. i always run this in Madden.

not ameba like.... oh i hated that. its more of the gap assignments and profiles of players. If i dont know what mike smith was doing then, i think he was getting too cute... who knows. also Worrilow needs to be downhill and not in coverage. OLD SCHOOL MLB.

we do have the personnel now. We have a great under tackle, a solid nose, an elephant in beasley and a DE who can hold his own against a guard. 

6 hours ago, 215FalconsFanatic said:

One thing i found interesting were the notes that the Falcons were running a base of a 3-4 Bear. I know we arent going 3-4 but a hybrid concept of 4-3 under/3-4 full time. It would be awesome if we came out in the 4-3 under but with 3-4 personnel. 

If i were personally to become a DC, it is the system i would run. i always run this in Madden.

I noticed that Vic was listed at OLB on the starting unit.