athell

Day 1 Takeaways

54 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2019 at 2:31 PM, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

Hoping Gage steps up and can take over Hardy's spot, and can hopefully give  us what we were hoping to get out of hardy over the past few years. Other than a few timely catches, hardy has vastly underperformed, imo, since drafting him. 

Gage is a player. I think he's already better than Hardy. Man, we really are stacked with receiving threats if you count Hooper and Free. If we give Matt time this year, it's gonna be tough to stop us.

g-dawg likes this

On 7/22/2019 at 2:29 PM, vel said:

I'm just not confident Tru gets back to shutdown form. Corners flash a lot and fall off a lot. I'm nervous that may be what happened, post injury. He just hasn't been the same. 

I think CB is a true weak spot for us.

26 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

I think CB is a true weak spot for us.

I fully disagree. I think it's unchanged from last year at worst. Tru hasn't gotten worse since coming back. His been roughly the same player the 32 games since the SB. Oliver improved during the year and was noticeably better than Alford by the end. Kazee is better than Poole. 

On ‎07‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:45 PM, Embrace the suck said:

Trufant is one of my main worries, I know its early but I hope its not another horrible season for the horse faced one.

On ‎07‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, Ovie_Lover said:

You know you're reaching when you gotta go after a dude's looks lol

Tru owns you

On ‎07‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:36 PM, Draftnut57 said:

I said I think we might ,, and it might even come during the season.. Hey man,, I'm not going to argue,, think and write what you will and I'll say what I think may or may not happen,,,  Your not me, and I'm not you.. so I'd appreciate it if you'd just take care of yourself.

Ovie I appreciate your excessive optimism,

unfortunately the horse faced one turned out like I feared he would :(. Time to cut or trade this bum and move on. 

Draftnut57 likes this