Official 2019 Training Camp Thread

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Dude relax. If anything I was more impressed at Crawford than I was worried about Lindstrom

I don't have to relax because I'm not worked up. It was more for other posters who would see it and have a similar reaction. Fans will blow things out of proportion any chance they get. 

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

Man, a healthy Free would just take this offense to 2016 levels.

So, line up with Free, Julio, Ridley, Sanu & Hoop.-  Hoop & Free are legit 75+ catch options. The WRs are legit 100 catch options.  The Oline comes together, they may all get that.

Then, with a 3 score lead in the fourth/ mid third, you bring in Ollison, Stocker, Ty or Caleb-whoever isn't the starter and just run it down their throats for a quarter and a half.

14 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Can totally see Cominsky and Bailey here next year and Crawford not being brought back as natural FA, due to the bargain Bailey will be next year too.

May only have to fix DE next year depending on Vic, etc...if these interior DL moves pan out.

GJ, Senat, Cominsky, Bailey, and either Hageman/Davison depending on 2019’s...1 year deals.

Beasley is gone no matter what. Falcons hoping he will blow-up, with this being the last year before entering free-agency.

The 2-year contract for Bailey was huge. Falcons will also try to sign Davison long-term, but will have to back-end load the contract.