Football IS BACK !!

caponine

Football is such an amazing sport , that cant be overstated. Football has given me and so many others something to look forward too. With everything going on in the world , football allows us to close our eyes to it even if only for a few hours. Fans of every team can unite and have fun. Idc what your favorite team is ,it brings everyone together whether we’re arguing with each other or cheering with each other. Im hella excited, and cant wait. 

3 minutes ago, The Vent King said:

Mannnnn, I can’t believe no matter how many yrs I’ve gone thru whenever the season starts anew I still get giddy all over again like it’s Christmas morning. There is nothing like football season!! :slick:

I know right? Opening kickoff week 1, there’s nothing like it. THAT is better than Christmas morning

34 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I know right? Opening kickoff week 1, there’s nothing like it. THAT is better than Christmas morning

It's Christmas for grown men.

The return of meaningful football, beer, wings, brats and many other stuff you can put on a grill. What's better than that?

Also, when did this board start letting posters like mod's posts?

23 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

It's Christmas for grown men.

The return of meaningful football, beer, wings, brats and many other stuff you can put on a grill. What's better than that?

Also, when did this board start letting posters like mod's posts?

The administrators fixed it. Pretty cool. I can show off my popularity! :D

29 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Getting erect over training camp?  I miss footbal too, but dang.

I think with today's media coverage, you actually can get excited about training camp. 20 years ago, even coming off of our Super Bowl appearance, you basically had Terrance Moore and Steve Wyche from the AJC giving you a daily update in the print AJC. There was hardly any live radio coverage; no twitter with up-to-the-minute highlights from practice... I mean, there's just a lot more content to look forward to that's legitimately worthwhile. Who would have dreamed 2 decades yonder, that we'd get an IGTV glimpse into our head coach's welcome speech? 

I look forward to the start of training camp, as it ends what my inner circle of friends call, "sports death." That period after the NBA Finals end, and training camp begins where there's nothing on sports related besides mid-season MLB baseball. 

3 minutes ago, US-41 Falcon said:

I think with today's media coverage, you actually can get excited about training camp. 20 years ago, even coming off of our Super Bowl appearance, you basically had Terrance Moore and Steve Wyche from the AJC giving you a daily update in the print AJC. There was hardly any live radio coverage; no twitter with up-to-the-minute highlights from practice... I mean, there's just a lot more content to look forward to that's legitimately worthwhile. Who would have dreamed 2 decades yonder, that we'd get an IGTV glimpse into our head coach's welcome speech? 

I look forward to the start of training camp, as it ends what my inner circle of friends call, "sports death." That period after the NBA Finals end, and training camp begins where there's nothing on sports related besides mid-season MLB baseball. 

Well said.

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

True. Seven wins is like a World Championship for Browns fans.

Considering they had 1 win in the two prior seasons. Yeah.  They finally have a franchise QB, a RB, WR, and good defense.  I can see them making some noise this year if they stay healthy.