Tim Mazetti

This D. Freeman Highlight Video Is New To Me.

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tbh,  free has grown on me, I always thought he was a great player but his antics/ mouth and some of his obnoxious fans made me not like him but ever since last year. I'm starting to change my tune. He's the player I'm most looking forward to seeing this year. Eating some of my crow 

Edited by caponine
kiwifalcon, Vandy and Tim Mazetti like this

18 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I haven't watched but I guessing this is where Freeman breaks Byrd's ankles from 10 yards away?

....and others from that distance. Amazing.

1 hour ago, caponine said:

Tbh,  free has grown on me, I always thought he was a great player but his antics/ mouth and some of his obnoxious fans made me not like him but ever since last year. I'm starting to change my tune. He's the player I'm most looking forward to seeing this year. Eating some of my crow 

Respect, Cappy.

I’ve got a good feeling about free and rest of team coming into the new season. Let’s just claim it...,,this is our year to win a Lombardi!

Here's our new theme song........listen to it all the way through, then tell me....whatdoyathink? :ninja:

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Respect, Cappy.

I’ve got a good feeling about free and rest of team coming into the new season. Let’s just claim it...,,this is our year to win a Lombardi!

Here's our new theme song........listen to it all the way through, then tell me....whatdoyathink? :ninja:

No doubt!!!, I had to separate football from business. I went back and looked at games from 2015 and 2016 and admit that his style of run is better suited for this team. What he can do when healthy with his vision and agility/ later al quickness is uncanny. I watched the cowboys game from 2015 and the raiders game from 2016. And lol definitely!

Vandy likes this

1 hour ago, Cole World said:

Lol. I was 100% sure it was going to be a crocodile attack. Have to keep your head on a swivel at the local watering hole. Crazy skills.

Cole World likes this