Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nino11

Darkhorse for Best Defender on the Team

31 posts in this topic

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Hopefully he won’t have to be this year. But if I had to really pick a dark horse, it’ll be Foye

Foye is a beast. I’m hoping it’s one of our downward trending defensive ends 

Takk is gonna shock alot of people . He’s gotten better every year . Last year was his best year but it ended slow & his offseason has casted a cloud over him but he’s steadily improved every year . When he turns it up another notch this year everybody will be nut riding again & act as if the switch finally came on with him or something . 

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Takk is gonna shock alot of people . He’s gotten better every year . Last year was his best year but it ended slow & his offseason has casted a cloud over him but he’s steadily improved every year . When he turns it up another notch this year everybody will be nut riding again & act as if the switch finally came on with him or something . 

Don’t think anyone has forgotten about Takk. Most of us have spoken of the potential he has, he just needs to put it together for a full season. Can’t really think of too many that don’t complain on the regular about nothing who has said anything bad about him for what he does on the field

Cole World and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I'll cut off my dreads if he has an average season. 

12 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yeah he has gotten better at shocking people in interviews and twitter

I love to see that hustle from Julio on turnovers. That one where Julio jets past everyone on a 40 yard sprint, then body slams the ball carrier is emblematic of the fire inside of Julio’s spirit. He, much like Matt Ice, doesn’t get real emotional in front of a microphone, but on the field these guys are full of passion and fire.

kiwifalcon and PokerSteve like this

Not really a darkhorse, but i think Cominsky is going to make a big enough splash to get everyone's attention and have us salivating for more next season. 

EZfalcons likes this

2 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Not really a darkhorse, but i think Cominsky is going to make a big enough splash to get everyone's attention and have us salivating for more next season. 

Man he looks like the next Biermann, which isn’t the worst thing in the world but not a pro bowler 

4 hours ago, gazoo said:

I lobe to see that hustle from Julio on turnovers. That one where Julio jets past everyone on a 40 yard sprint, then body slams the ball carrier is emblematic of the fire inside of Julio’s spirit. He, much like Matt Ice, doesn’t get real emotional in front of a microphone, but on the field these guys are full of passion and fire.

Can’t teach that. Just a dawg

gazoo likes this

3 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Personally, I'm not really expecting him to become anywhere near NFL caliber production wise, but I sure hope you're correct.

Dark horse would be #44.  Even I, someone who wanted us to draft Vic, hopes he balls out but I honestly have written him off.   I still see a f-ton of upside and why I am at peace with his cap hit and I'd love for him to ball out this year but I certainly am not expecting it. 

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Jpg428gggg said:

I like Campbell. I hope Quinn uses him as a pass rusher more often because he has looked good when he has.

Lol no he hasn’t. He excels in coverage

Edited by ShmevinShmarris

7 hours ago, gazoo said:

I love to see that hustle from Julio on turnovers. That one where Julio jets past everyone on a 40 yard sprint, then body slams the ball carrier is emblematic of the fire inside of Julio’s spirit. He, much like Matt Ice, doesn’t get real emotional in front of a microphone, but on the field these guys are full of passion and fire.

Some fans calling this guy out because he wanted a contract upgrade for  just wow the dudes the big dawg on the block if your upgrading anyone it’s him.

Impact defender I’ll go for Isaiah Oliver I think he’ll get lots of opportunities as opposing QBs will test the inexperienced guy.

PokerSteve and gazoo like this

32 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Some fans calling this guy out because he wanted a contract upgrade for  just wow the dudes the big dawg on the block if your upgrading anyone it’s him.

Impact defender I’ll go for Isaiah Oliver I think he’ll get lots of opportunities as opposing QBs will test the inexperienced guy.

Agree, Oliver will be in position to really establish himself as a rising star ~ if he can handle all the heat he'll be getting from DC's this season. He's going to undergo a real trial by fire starting Game One and lasting through the play-offs.

gazoo and kiwifalcon like this

32 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Crawford if he’s healthy 

The Falcoholic speculated the other day he may start alongside Grady. One thing is for sure, Jack knows how to knife into the backfield and disrupt plays.

slick0ne, kiwifalcon and VTCrunkler like this

No dark horses, there are only 2 candidates for best defender on the team: Jones or Jarrett.

10 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

Dark horse would be #44.  Even I, someone who wanted us to draft Vic, hopes he balls out but I honestly have written him off.   I still see a f-ton of upside and why I am at peace with his cap hit and I'd love for him to ball out this year but I certainly am not expecting it. 

Gotta be him. Nobody is expecting much from him at all.