Takk:10 Sacks or No Dreads

While I am a "show me" kinda guy these days, I like that he is exercising self motivation with something on the line and publishing his own bet to keep himself honest.  Fair enough to be cynical but I think Takk is not that far away from being a pretty good pass rusher if not better.

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

While I am a "show me" kinda guy these days, I like that he is exercising self motivation with something on the line and publishing his own bet to keep himself honest.  Fair enough to be cynical but I think Takk is not that far away from being a pretty good pass rusher if not better.

Self accountability and making personal goals known to the general public is a good thing

43 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Mike Vick did the same thing. Said he wouldn’t cut his hair till we won it all..... which is why dude ended up with some loooong corn rows. 

1 hour ago, Falcon Man™ said:

My sincerest apologies that I have higher expectations than you. 

I don't think it's that you have higher expectations that anyone has an issue with.

It's the he's either a practice squad player or a first rounder analogy that everyone has an issue with because it's ridiculous.

Honestly you seemed pretty pissy overall last night.

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

I don't think it's that you have higher expectations that anyone has an issue with.

It's the he's either a practice squad player or a first rounder analogy that everyone has an issue with because it's ridiculous.

Honestly you seemed pretty pissy overall last night.

Sidecar acted like this when he got butthurt over what I said about his fanboy love for Hopkins not being on Julio's level. Started throwing out crazy insults like I haven't been watching Hop play since his rookie season. Some people just can't appreciate Falcons because they feel like the only way to live is going against the grain. 

Edited by FenixFalcon