Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2020

Takk:10 Sacks or No Dreads

27 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Falcon Man™ said:

He needs to just shut and let his play do the talking. 

He talks so much because the play doesn’t 

Falcon Man™ likes this

While I am a "show me" kinda guy these days, I like that he is exercising self motivation with something on the line and publishing his own bet to keep himself honest.  Fair enough to be cynical but I think Takk is not that far away from being a pretty good pass rusher if not better.

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

While I am a "show me" kinda guy these days, I like that he is exercising self motivation with something on the line and publishing his own bet to keep himself honest.  Fair enough to be cynical but I think Takk is not that far away from being a pretty good pass rusher if not better.

Self accountability and making personal goals known to the general public is a good thing

43 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Mike Vick did the same thing. Said he wouldn’t cut his hair till we won it all..... which is why dude ended up with some loooong corn rows. 

TheFalcoholic likes this

2 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Lmao he’s being borderline self-depricating, you’re clueless

Deprecating. 

This guy is borderline practice squad if he doesn't start playing like a 1st rounder. 

ButSkiuup likes this

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Self accountability and making goals known to the public are a good thing

2 completely different things. 

1 hour ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Deprecating. 

This guy is borderline practice squad if he doesn't start playing like a 1st rounder. 

Have you even read this statement?  You’re either a PS player or you play like a 1st rounder?  Care to elaborate?

UnrealfalcoN likes this

For those complaining.  It's not like he was Duke riley last year who was just terrible. Our coverage of wr, te, and rbs was terrible last year. How do you expect the sack numbers to be high if guys arent covered? It goes hand and hand.

octoslash, Jpg428gggg and atlbaby like this

18 hours ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Deprecating. 

Cool I misspelled a word, grats on catching that. And that second sentence makes no sense.

4 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Cool I misspelled a word, grats on catching that. And that second sentence makes no sense.

My sincerest apologies that I have higher expectations than you. 

1 hour ago, Falcon Man™ said:

My sincerest apologies that I have higher expectations than you. 

I don't think it's that you have higher expectations that anyone has an issue with.

It's the he's either a practice squad player or a first rounder analogy that everyone has an issue with because it's ridiculous.

Honestly you seemed pretty pissy overall last night.

Yo_Lover likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

I don't think it's that you have higher expectations that anyone has an issue with.

It's the he's either a practice squad player or a first rounder analogy that everyone has an issue with because it's ridiculous.

Honestly you seemed pretty pissy overall last night.

Sidecar acted like this when he got butthurt over what I said about his fanboy love for Hopkins not being on Julio's level. Started throwing out crazy insults like I haven't been watching Hop play since his rookie season. Some people just can't appreciate Falcons because they feel like the only way to live is going against the grain. 

Edited by FenixFalcon