Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattyicefalcon

WR MOHAMED SANU = Contract Concerns?

89 posts in this topic

From what I saw on Instagram. It was a quote from rapper Chevy Woods during a freestyle on the radio. He was listening to the freestyle in his car.

Falconcheff likes this

22 hours ago, atljbo said:

Idk... we are gonna have to make sum cuts next year.... This is not the year to ask to take a slight cut.... Next year is the year

I think we are shopping now.  Could be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I think we are shopping now.  Could be wrong. 

We are in TC.  Shopping season is over.

We need to figure out a way to keep him here. Players like him that earn their contract and more and work hard need to be kept. 

12 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

We need to figure out a way to keep him here. Players like him that earn their contract and more and work hard need to be kept. 

It’s not happening. He’s gone next year

FalconsIn2020 likes this

17 hours ago, athell said:

Oh I will!

I didn't even realize they had already made the type of move I was anticipating before I posted. 

athell likes this

3 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I didn't even realize they had already made the type of move I was anticipating before I posted. 

Were you thinking we'd trade Sanu to free cap for Bailey or?

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Were you thinking we'd trade Sanu to free cap for Bailey or?

I wasn't being that specific. I felt like the team was looking to find cap money anywhere they could for 2019-20 to add depth. I wouldn't be shocked to see a DB added, even before the Wilcox thing. The team seems to be looking for the perfect balance of "win now" and "thinking long term" this season. I sense that maybe the FO and HC feel that this team has a special chance this year...and they are willing to stretch short term dollars to realize that potential. 

Of course, it could be that TD and DQ are under a crap load of pressure from AB to bring home a championship...

athell likes this

39 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I wasn't being that specific. I felt like the team was looking to find cap money anywhere they could for 2019-20 to add depth. I wouldn't be shocked to see a DB added, even before the Wilcox thing. The team seems to be looking for the perfect balance of "win now" and "thinking long term" this season. I sense that maybe the FO and HC feel that this team has a special chance this year...and they are willing to stretch short term dollars to realize that potential. 

Of course, it could be that TD and DQ are under a crap load of pressure from AB to bring home a championship...

Ahhh I completely misunderstood your point lol sorry man