Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattyicefalcon

WR MOHAMED SANU = Contract Concerns?

89 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

What's funny is the same people thinking this quote is about a contract was condemning folks hard when others thought Grady was doing the same.

Y'all know who you are and y'all need to be consistent :ninja:

Thanking God 

and saying "I'm not Walmart, no discounts here"

What is more likely about a contract?

ya_boi_j likes this

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

They must have asked him to restructure at a lower number.

Sanu should play the year, let us cut him in offseason and go get himself one last lucrative contract

Falcons could cut him now and get 5 million in cap space.

Unfortunately for Sanu the guaranteed money cleared this season so the Falcons can get rid of him anytime they want.

Hopefully he sticks around for another season but I think this is his last one as a Falcon

FalconsIn2020 likes this

6 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Unfortunately for Sanu the guaranteed money cleared this season so the Falcons can get rid of him anytime they want.

Hopefully he sticks around for another season but I think this is his last one as a Falcon

2019 is an all-in season for the Falcons.  To win a title this year, we will need Sanu

5 hours ago, LouDog said:

Where was anyone turning on him? That assumption seems like as much of a reach as anything.

Open the link. It’s in the story that this thread is based off of

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Then post it in the comment section?

And seemed pretty emotional. 

The story in the link mentions fans responding to his tweet and shows screen shots of their comments. If you opened and read it then why would I need to repost it?

You exposed the fact that you haven’t read the story and don’t have any context for my post. 

Seems like you are good at drawing baseless conclusions. 

Edited by LightningDawg58
ButSkiuup likes this

29 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

The story in the link mentions fans responding to his tweet and shows screen shots of their comments. If you opened and read it then why would I need to repost it?

You exposed the fact that you haven’t read the story and don’t have any context for my post. 

Seems like you are good at drawing baseless conclusions. 

Lol someone is emotional. 

All I'm saying is why ***** here about the comment section? :lol:

5 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Agree.

And dont blame the guy for asking to get  paid more....he deserves every penny outthere.

Hes been absolute clutch for us and a great team player.

59 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Lol someone is emotional. 

All I'm saying is why ***** here about the comment section? :lol:

Yeah, nice try buddy. You lost this one lol

29 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Yeah, nice try buddy. You lost this one lol

How? Lol. Some of y'all are crazy :lol:

6 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Thanking God 

and saying "I'm not Walmart, no discounts here"

What is more likely about a contract?

Guilty party respond sheesh

The common response for why Grady's wasn't about a contract wasn't the verbiage used.

It was "they have other things going on their lives, it could mean anything"

The verbiage doesn't change that fact

Flying Falcon likes this

21 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Guilty party respond sheesh

The common response for why Grady's wasn't about a contract wasn't the verbiage used.

It was "they have other things going on their lives, it could mean anything"

The verbiage doesn't change that fact

Lol ok

ATLFalcons11 and ya_boi_j like this

Sanu has earned every penny. This doesn’t sound like he’s asking for more. It sounds like he was asked to take a cut. If that’s what the tweet means 

9 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Lol ok

So does he not have other things going on in his life that this could be related to?

What's more likely to be the case is irrelevant because the same rule applies. If you are in any way, whether mildly or big, knocking a person that says this could be about anything else, then you're being contradictive if you had similar thoughts about Grady's situation.

Some are also taking this generic tweet and knocking the front office as well, mocking the brotherhood, and other things.

If you or anybody thag agrees with you can't see the inconsistency in the above, then yea absolutely "lol ok."

8 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

So does he not have other things going on in his life that this could be related to?

What's more likely to be the case is irrelevant because the same rule applies. If you are in any way, whether mildly or big, knocking a person that says this could be about anything else, then you're being contradictive if you had similar thoughts about Grady's situation.

Some are also taking this generic tweet and knocking the front office as well, mocking the brotherhood, and other things.

If you or anybody thag agrees with you can't see the inconsistency in the above, then yea absolutely "lol ok."

Sounds like you are in denial 

Sanu obviously sounds disgruntled 

16 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Lol ok

I got no issue with Sanu tweeting his position on social media if he so chooses to make things public.  But ultimately, the team’ll do what they feel are in our best interests.  If he does move on, I sure will miss his leadership & physicality & willingness to do all the little things it takes to be a great pro & elevate our WR corps to the level it has attained.

But there’s a future star in the making across from Julio whose rookie season put the league on notice.  

Whatever this team chooses to do,  I’ll always be grateful & filled with admiration for Sanu’s game.  I didn’t realize how valuable he was until he came here. 

I sure hope he remains here this year though.

blkbigdog35 likes this

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I got no issue with Sanu tweeting his position on social media if he so chooses to make things public.  But ultimately, the team’ll do what they feel are in our best interests.  If he does move on, I sure will miss his leadership & physicality & willingness to do all the little things it takes to be a great pro & elevate our WR corps to the level it has attained.

But there’s a future star in the making across from Julio whose rookie season put the league on notice.  

Whatever this team chooses to do,  I’ll always be grateful & filled with admiration for Sanu’s game.  I didn’t realize how valuable he was until he came here. 

I sure hope he remains here this year though.

He ain’t going anywhere this year. Next year is when he can be dismissed and it doesn’t hurt the cap

HASHBROWN3 and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

He ain’t going anywhere this year. Next year is when he can be dismissed and it doesn’t hurt the cap

Awesome

ya_boi_j likes this

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

For example?

He was in a target.

He was in a Walmart and being ironic.

He was trying to bargain with an online seller and quoting what they said.

He accidentally quoted that lyric when he meant to say exactly the opposite, then decided it wasn't worth explaining his mistake.

He's telling his SO/kids/friends that he doesn't need to buy cheap #### and he's paying full retail for some item.

Without context, we really can't know what he meant.

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

He was in a target.

He was in a Walmart and being ironic.

He was trying to bargain with an online seller and quoting what they said.

He accidentally quoted that lyric when he meant to say exactly the opposite, then decided it wasn't worth explaining his mistake.

He's telling his SO/kids/friends that he doesn't need to buy cheap #### and he's paying full retail for some item.

Without context, we really can't know what he meant.

This is what reaching looks like :tiphat: