Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattyicefalcon

WR MOHAMED SANU = Contract Concerns?

89 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

I mean what else could this be about?

It cold have been about a business deal... he was at comic con this weekend I think

 

 

Idk...I'm just saying

 

I do specfilly remember TD saying he doesn't like to ask players to take a paycut... 

 

You don't want a unhappy players out there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atljbo said:

It cold have been about a business deal... he was at comic con this weekend I think

Yeah be real with ourselves instead of reaching

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be him just quoting a verse from Wiz Khalifia Chevy bars.  People sometimes say a lot of **** on Twitter but I wouldn’t be concerned about it.  

 

atljbo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

It could be him just quoting a verse from Wiz Khalifia Chevy bars.  People sometimes say a lot of **** on Twitter but I wouldn’t be concerned about it.  

 

You know something.............those are lyrics. But we do quote lyrics when it pertains to certain aspects in life. Never know with those words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. We don’t know what the tweet was referring to, so to make any assumption would be very premature and a reach.

2. Sanu is a bright person, whether or not the tweet is about a pay cut, he is smart enough to know the kind of reaction that statement would cause and thus put himself out there willingly

3. I don’t get why people get so caught up in these guys wallets. TD makes a lot of money to make money-decisions for this organization as it relates to player salaries. I will never get mad at a player for taking the money that he can get. In that same breathe, there should be zero outrage for a player who wants to play the contract that was agreed upon. Just like folks got mad at Julio last off-season because he wanted out of a contract he agreed to, if Sanu doesn’t want to change his terms, that’s his choice and his right. I don’t blame players for wanting or making “too much” money. They are only responsible for themselves and their families. I blame GMs for giving multiple bad contracts and strapping a team. Players protect themselves, GMs protect the team. Players aren’t supposed to think for the GM too. 

4. Sanu is a consummate pro, great teammate, leader, and dang good football player. We demand players be loyal to the team, the city and the fans but the moment they even think about themselves people are quick to turn their backs on them and throw away everything they’ve done and meant. It’s sickening honestly. The man can make a tweet about Walmart, that shouldn’t make fans turn on him. His positive collateral far outweighs one vague tweet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

1. We don’t know what the tweet was referring to, so to make any assumption would be very premature and a reach.

2. Sanu is a bright person, whether or not the tweet is about a pay cut, he is smart enough to know the kind of reaction that statement would cause and thus put himself out there willingly

3. I don’t get why people get so caught up in these guys wallets. TD makes a lot of money to make money-decisions for this organization as it relates to player salaries. I will never get mad at a player for taking the money that he can get. In that same breathe, there should be zero outrage for a player who wants to play the contract that was agreed upon. Just like folks got mad at Julio last off-season because he wanted out of a contract he agreed to, if Sanu doesn’t want to change his terms, that’s his choice and his right. I don’t blame players for wanting or making “too much” money. They are only responsible for themselves and their families. I blame GMs for giving multiple bad contracts and strapping a team. Players protect themselves, GMs protect the team. Players aren’t supposed to think for the GM too. 

4. Sanu is a consummate pro, great teammate, leader, and dang good football player. We demand players be loyal to the team, the city and the fans but the moment they even think about themselves people are quick to turn their backs on them and throw away everything they’ve done and meant. It’s sickening honestly. The man can make a tweet about Walmart, that shouldn’t make fans turn on him. His positive collateral far outweighs one vague tweet. 

No one in here is complaining if he wants money, calm down. Sheesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You know something.............those are lyrics. But we do quote lyrics when it pertains to certain aspects in life. Never know with those words

True and he could be hinting at something.  However I hope he would handle this in person and not through social media.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

No one in here is complaining if he wants money, calm down. Sheesh.

If you read the link there are negative responses from  fans. 

And no need to calm down, I’m chillin. My words were typed with conviction about the topic, not emotion or overt passion.

Edited by LightningDawg58

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightningDawg58 said:

1. We don’t know what the tweet was referring to, so to make any assumption would be very premature and a reach.

2. Sanu is a bright person, whether or not the tweet is about a pay cut, he is smart enough to know the kind of reaction that statement would cause and thus put himself out there willingly

3. I don’t get why people get so caught up in these guys wallets. TD makes a lot of money to make money-decisions for this organization as it relates to player salaries. I will never get mad at a player for taking the money that he can get. In that same breathe, there should be zero outrage for a player who wants to play the contract that was agreed upon. Just like folks got mad at Julio last off-season because he wanted out of a contract he agreed to, if Sanu doesn’t want to change his terms, that’s his choice and his right. I don’t blame players for wanting or making “too much” money. They are only responsible for themselves and their families. I blame GMs for giving multiple bad contracts and strapping a team. Players protect themselves, GMs protect the team. Players aren’t supposed to think for the GM too. 

4. Sanu is a consummate pro, great teammate, leader, and dang good football player. We demand players be loyal to the team, the city and the fans but the moment they even think about themselves people are quick to turn their backs on them and throw away everything they’ve done and meant. It’s sickening honestly. The man can make a tweet about Walmart, that shouldn’t make fans turn on him. His positive collateral far outweighs one vague tweet. 

Where was anyone turning on him? That assumption seems like as much of a reach as anything.

Yo_Lover likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

If you read the link there are negative responses from  fans. 

And no need to calm down, I’m chillin. My words were typed with conviction about the topic, not emotion or overt passion.

Then post it in the comment section?

And seemed pretty emotional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's funny is the same people thinking this quote is about a contract was condemning folks hard when others thought Grady was doing the same.

Y'all know who you are and y'all need to be consistent :ninja:

papachaz and Flying Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0