Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slickgadawg

How the Falcons win the Superbowl/ 2019 Season Preview

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This guy pretty much says what most us are thinking.  The Falcons have a Superbowl caliber roster.  He starts off by saying the obvious,  the Falcons should EXPECT to be clowned after 28-3.  They can redeem themselves by winning the chip this season.  Next, he goes into the injuries and my favorite, he gives Sarkisian a break and blames some of the trouble on the Falcons defense giving up early leads causing the Falcons to have to abandon some of their run game.  He said Matt Ryan had the best season for a quarterback with a losing record.

On defense, he likes the move of Quinn to coordinator where he thinks he will get more out of Beasley.  He made a good point about wanting Kazee on the field more WITH Keanu.  I'm in agreement that the schedule is soo tough that the Falcons will finish either 11-5 or 10-6.  They will make a deep run to the Superbowl and we both agree they will meet the Chiefs.  Oh, one more thing.  Make sure they ship a ring to Alford.  He deserves one after the pick 6 against the Patriots...

Edited by slickgadawg

On 7/19/2019 at 11:33 PM, slickgadawg said:

This guy pretty much says what most us are thinking.  The Falcons have a Superbowl caliber roster.  He starts off by saying the obvious,  the Falcons should EXPECT to be clowned after 28-3.  They can redeem themselves by winning the chip this season.  Next, he goes into the injuries and my favorite, he gives Sarkisian a break and blames some of the trouble on the Falcons defense giving up early leads causing the Falcons to have to abandon some of their run game.  He said Matt Ryan had the best season for a quarterback with a losing record.

On defense, he likes the move of Quinn to coordinator where he thinks he will get more out of Beasley.  He made a good point about wanting Kazee on the field more WITH Keanu.  I'm in agreement that the schedule is soo tough that the Falcons will finish either 11-5 or 10-6.  They will make a deep run to the Superbowl and we both agree they will meet the Chiefs.  Oh, one more thing.  Make sure they ship a ring to Alford.  He deserves one after the pick 6 against the Patriots...

I don't think it will be the Chiefs this year. I think it will probably be the Patriots.