Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slickgadawg

Tyreek Hill will report to training camp...

34 posts in this topic

Chiefs gonna be LOADED at wide receiver now.  They drafted Mecole Hardman out of Georgia thinking that Hill would not be available...

https://www.chiefs.com/news/statement-from-the-kansas-city-chiefs-on-wr-tyreek-hill?sf215997426=1

Statement From the Kansas City Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill

We have been informed of the decision by the National Football League that, based on the available evidence, the league has not found that Tyreek Hill violated the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy. Based on the information provided to us by the league, we have decided it is appropriate for Tyreek to return to the team at the start of training camp. The club fully supports the conditions for return laid out by the league and will continue to monitor any new developments in the case. We are glad to welcome Tyreek back to the team and look forward to the start of training camp next week.

So Adrian Peterson gets suspended and loses money but Hill gets to walk clean. Let me guess, somehow it was proven that the recording was a lie and he never did anything to his child or threatened the chick.

FalconsIn2020 likes this

I read up on this and a lot of the case is sealed because of the child so NFL could not see a lot of the documents. Also the DA says he could not pursue charges because he could not prove what Hill or the GF did or did not do. What that means I do not know. I hope for the childs sake that it was some kind of accident and the child is safe going forward

Faithful Falcon likes this

Scumbags in everyday life get away with being scumbags...why shouldn't the occasional scumbag professional athlete?  

18 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Good for him...

If there is any team leadership they will order a Code Red on his child/woman beating azzz

Why? It just hurts the team. 

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Why? It just hurts the team. 

They could break his arm and get him back pretty early in the year. 

Tyreek Hill

Sammy Watkins

Mecole Hardman

Travis Kelce

THATS a load at receiver.  If any team can compare with the Falcons at receiver now its the Chiefs...

Faithful Falcon likes this

11 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

They could break his arm and get him back pretty early in the year. 

He'd just leave and go to a team that welcomes him with open arms and love.

Just now, slickgadawg said:

Tyreek Hill

Sammy Watkins

Mecole Hardman

Travis Kelce

THATS a load at receiver.  If any team can compare with the Falcons at receiver now its the Chiefs...

Kelce is elite 

Hill is pretty amazing but Julio still beat him in deep catches last year

Hardman is unproven

Watkins is good but not all that.

slickgadawg, Drew4719 and NeonDeion like this

Let me premise by saying that Tyreek isn’t an angel, however the full audio seems to paint a very different picture the media has been perpetuating. 

I’m not positive of the severity of punishment that Hill is giving his child, however, according to this audio it does cross the line. Hill appears to have anger issues that need to be resolved. That being said, I don’t believe he broke his child’s arm.

The cadence of Crystal Espinal’s voice and speech pattern leads me to believe that she is lying. She also seems to be trying to “gaslight” him on a few topics as. She comes off as very manipulative and deceptive. This becomes even more evident as the edited audio paints the conversation with them in a very skewed light.

Bottom line is that both of these individuals appear to have some sort of mental issue they are dealing with. Unfortunately their child is caught in the middle of this. Hopefully this is resolved in the best and quickest way possible. Hate to see any child suffer because of their parents. 

Flyin' In DC likes this

To me none of this should be about football! Although it is getting attention because he plays in the NFL. 

I hope if he did do this, it has made him changes his ways or get help for his son;s sake

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Kelce is elite 

Hill is pretty amazing but Julio still beat him in deep catches last year

Hardman is unproven

Watkins is good but not all that.

If Hardman does like Ridley did for the Falcons and meets expectations, thats a load at receiver...  There is no question that Julio is the best in the league.  What makes Kansas City's offense so vicious is Kelce... Hill and Watkins stretch the field and Kelce just EATS the middle of the field...

Image result for travis kelce gif

5 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

If Hardman does like Ridley did for the Falcons and meets expectations, thats a load at receiver...  There is no question that Julio is the best in the league.  What makes Kansas City's offense so vicious is Kelce... Hill and Watkins stretch the field and Kelce just EATS the middle of the field...

Image result for travis kelce gif

I can get that I'd take

Julio over Kelce as my elite guy

Ridley and Tyreek is iffy on me. Maybe Tyreek cause the speed is unreal.

Sanu over Watkins

And Hooper over Mecole because Mecole is unproven, I do think he's gonna be good there though.

slickgadawg likes this

Good for him . If not enough evidence .. not enough evidence . If it was up to the lynch mobs he would have been crucified & banished from the NFL because of his past . I don’t think he’s the sharpest knife in the cabinet but I’d hate to see him lose his career over a lying woman . They need to leave each other alone . Well he needs to leave her alone because he has everything to lose . 

I said it back when this broke that I thought he might come through this one.  It sounds like the kind of backwards nonsense I have seen in other relationships.  I view Hill as the kind of guy who is just going to always have drama and nonsense in his life and he will attract similar people.   If he didn't do it, this is the proper outcome but I will say that all these events of the past few years with guys getting multiple chances have made me feel a little sorry for Ray Rice and his wife (no issues since that night).

athell, Drew4719 and GeorgiaBoyz like this

6 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I said it back when this broke that I thought he might come through this one.  It sounds like the kind of backwards nonsense I have seen in other relationships.  I view Hill as the kind of guy who is just going to always have drama and nonsense in his life and he will attract similar people.   If he didn't do it, this is the proper outcome but I will say that all these events of the past few years with guys getting multiple chances have made me feel a little sorry for Ray Rice and his wife (no issues since that night).

That's my main problem with all of this, is that Goodell seems to pick and choose his battles and is not consistent in the least.  

Zeke got 6.  And he didn't have the history of Hill.  Neither had video evidence.  Hill is on audio threatening his fiancee.  KC is an AFC favorite...kinda odd huh?

Drew4719 and Monolith2001 like this

11 minutes ago, athell said:

That's my main problem with all of this, is that Goodell seems to pick and choose his battles and is not consistent in the least.  

Zeke got 6.  And he didn't have the history of Hill.  Neither had video evidence.  Hill is on audio threatening his fiancee.  KC is an AFC favorite...kinda odd huh?

NO TEAM in the HISTORY of sports is more promoted than the Cowboys.  This thing with Zeke is because Zeke is a bona fide *******.  I predicted he would stay in trouble back after they drafted him.  Goodell did the 6 games to bring him in line bu it didn't work. You saw the latest incident with Zeke...

9 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

NO TEAM in the HISTORY of sports is more promoted than the Cowboys.  This thing with Zeke is because Zeke is a bona fide *******.  I predicted he would stay in trouble back after they drafted him.  Goodell did the 6 games to bring him in line bu it didn't work. You saw the latest incident with Zeke...

Compare their histories though.  Zeke and Hill.  One man has a history of abuse...at least a greater history.  One man had no video or audio evidence.  One man did.  One man got 6.  One man got 0.  Doesn't add up.

Also at that time Jerruh was very outspoken and plotting out oust Goodell...

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

So Adrian Peterson gets suspended and loses money but Hill gets to walk clean. Let me guess, somehow it was proven that the recording was a lie and he never did anything to his child or threatened the chick.

He didn’t take a knee either... :ninja:

32 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

He didn’t take a knee either... :ninja:

Don't open that Pandora's box

I hope the chiefs proceed with giving him 20MM a season now...see if it bites them in the rear.

wonder if this will have a locker room impact?