Our Friend Tandy

On 7/18/2019 at 11:32 PM, Knight of God said:

I recently reached out to see how things were going for her. She’s struggling with grief, but definitely getting through this. She has reached out for help and is getting better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers while she deals with this. I can’t say what it’s like, but grief is something we all have in common. 

Please help me circle the wagon for our friend. Thanks guys.

Clarence

Done. 

On 7/20/2019 at 2:07 PM, GhostofGritz said:

Two of the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Tandy and Nito have always been about family, faith, and football.

Thanks for starting this thread, C. A lot of times well-meaning people kind of walk away or think they aren't needed after someone passes away.

Tandy, if you happen to see this thread, if you need ANYTHING, please let me know. You and your family are loved a great deal.

:tiphat:

On 7/18/2019 at 11:32 PM, Knight of God said:

I recently reached out to see how things were going for her. She’s struggling with grief, but definitely getting through this. She has reached out for help and is getting better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers while she deals with this. I can’t say what it’s like, but grief is something we all have in common. 

Please help me circle the wagon for our friend. Thanks guys.

Clarence

My username isn't probably familiar with anyone here, as I've lost passwords for multiple accounts over the years. Been coming to this Message Board every day for about 15 years, and Tandy was always a constant. Hoping that our birds can put on a show for you this year! I also hope you get better in your personal life. Rise up for Tandy.