Knight of God

Our Friend Tandy

65 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Bump 

So well said

I can set it up but don’t want to be responsible for or have access to the money.  I live in Florida.  If someone near Tandy will handle that part, I’ll set it up and make the first donation to get it started

Knight of God likes this

On 7/18/2019 at 11:32 PM, Knight of God said:

I recently reached out to see how things were going for her. She’s struggling with grief, but definitely getting through this. She has reached out for help and is getting better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers while she deals with this. I can’t say what it’s like, but grief is something we all have in common. 

Please help me circle the wagon for our friend. Thanks guys.

Clarence

Done. 

On 7/20/2019 at 2:07 PM, GhostofGritz said:

Two of the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Tandy and Nito have always been about family, faith, and football.

Thanks for starting this thread, C. A lot of times well-meaning people kind of walk away or think they aren't needed after someone passes away.

Tandy, if you happen to see this thread, if you need ANYTHING, please let me know. You and your family are loved a great deal.

:tiphat:

Lowndesfalc and GhostofGritz like this

On 7/19/2019 at 3:14 AM, Knight of God said:

I absolutely love that woman and her husband. They are an inspiration of what love is. 

The only solace is in knowing our loved ones watch over and guide us, and that one day we will join them.

papachaz, Cheap Talk, gazoo and 1 other like this

On 7/18/2019 at 11:32 PM, Knight of God said:

I recently reached out to see how things were going for her. She’s struggling with grief, but definitely getting through this. She has reached out for help and is getting better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers while she deals with this. I can’t say what it’s like, but grief is something we all have in common. 

Please help me circle the wagon for our friend. Thanks guys.

Clarence

My username isn't probably familiar with anyone here, as I've lost passwords for multiple accounts over the years. Been coming to this Message Board every day for about 15 years, and Tandy was always a constant. Hoping that our birds can put on a show for you this year! I also hope you get better in your personal life. Rise up for Tandy. 

GhostofGritz and Knight of God like this

On 7/18/2019 at 11:45 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

This is why I can’t agree that Twitter, Reddit, or Facebook is better than this place. This is family. Thanks for posting KOG,

We are all right here @Tandy

I say why not do all of them which I do except Reddit 

@Tandy

You have my sympathy. I wish and hope that you and your loved ones find the right path forward. Nothing will ever be the same nor should it be. 

vabchbirdlover likes this