Knight of God

Our Friend Tandy

65 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, IronHead34 said:

Wait, I have been on hiatus. What happened to Tandy?

Her husband of a half century passed last month and she needs emotional support.  I don’t know if she needs financial support.  Those that know her personally can grasp the situation better than us.

If that’s the case, I’ll start a FundMe page for her.  But I don’t think that’s the problem.  She needs love and support

@The Vent King

7 hours ago, Xfactor said:

Tandy take your time there is no getting over them.  It’s learning to live physically without them trust me I know. Hang onto those great memories. 

It’s hard it’s a lot of tears but reaching out is the right thing to do. I then realized a lot of people shared my pain and the two constants I keep hearing is you learn to live again and it does get easier with time.

God Bless Tandy

Ditto this x10

12 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Her husband of a half century passed last month and she needs emotional support.  I don’t know if she needs financial support.  Those that know her personally can grasp the situation better than us.

If that’s the case, I’ll start a FundMe page for her.  But I don’t think that’s the problem.  She needs love and support

@The Vent King

Oh man, I am so sorry to hear that.  Thanks for letting me know. 

14 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

@The Vent King

Thanks for the info, but mannnn str8 up bummed for her on that one.

Definitely prayers up for Tandy...classiest poster on this board ever.

I actually wondered about her earlier this week and thought about sending her a message.  I cannot imagine the loss that she's experiencing.  I'm sure she's getting a lot of love from her "blood" family and hopefully she knows those of us on this message board have her in our thoughts as well~extending a HUGE hug to her!

GhostofGritz likes this

20 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Didn’t Tandy, Nitro, @FalconFanSince1970 and @gazoo along with several others meet up at 2012 NFCCG? 

I didn't get to see Gaz but hung out with Tandy and Nito for awhile. Nito is a Falcon and Niner fan so he couldn't lose that Sunday. Rest in heaven my friend. Hang in there Tandy. Time heals. 

So sorry for your loss Tandy. My wife and I are pretty old now and I can foresee one of us having to lose the other. I know it would break my heart or hers as we've been together for 45 years. After so long you really do become one. May God bless you.

I have never met Tandy or her husband but I have been following her and his fight.. I am sad to see him pass but I know that with Tandy's passion for life and love she will get through. I can only empathize at the moment since me and my spouse are still hanging in there after 33 years. but Once a good character always a good character and Tandy you are that for sure.. 

Time will weaken the pain ya just gotta make it through.. Some how..   I wish you the best sweetheart. you deserve it!!  Just Know that by sharing you and  your husbands Journey with a bunch of strangers that you let us all look in upon our own lives more deeply and we understand through your life's struggles more greatly of our own..  I know perspective is in the eye of the beholder and perception is king but I for one appreciate you sharing the greater part of you with us all!!  thank you so very very much Tandy,. You did not have to.. but you did.. 

On 7/18/2019 at 8:32 PM, Knight of God said:

I recently reached out to see how things were going for her. She’s struggling with grief, but definitely getting through this. She has reached out for help and is getting better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers while she deals with this. I can’t say what it’s like, but grief is something we all have in common. 

Please help me circle the wagon for our friend. Thanks guys.

Clarence

In our prayers.

Two of the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Tandy and Nito have always been about family, faith, and football.

Thanks for starting this thread, C. A lot of times well-meaning people kind of walk away or think they aren't needed after someone passes away.

Tandy, if you happen to see this thread, if you need ANYTHING, please let me know. You and your family are loved a great deal.

18 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I didn't get to see Gaz that day but hung out with Tandy and Nito for awhile. Nito was a Falcon and Niners fan so he couldn't lose that day. Rest in heaven my friend. Hang in there Tandy. Time heals. 

Bump

Knight of God likes this

22 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

@The Vent King

Financial support can be very important in situations like this. You have doctor's bills, hospital bills, lab bills, you have funeral bills that can easily run into thousands of dollars. I think a financial gift would definitely be appropriate to help with some of these huge bills. And I'm sure it would be appreciated by Tandy. Set it up and give us the link.

16 hours ago, Chaz said:

So sorry for your loss Tandy. My wife and I are pretty old now and I can foresee one of us having to lose the other. I know it would break my heart or hers as we've been together for 45 years. After so long you really do become one. May God bless you.

Bump 

So well said

Knight of God likes this