Knight of God

Our Friend Tandy

65 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I recently reached out to see how things were going for her. She’s struggling with grief, but definitely getting through this. She has reached out for help and is getting better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers while she deals with this. I can’t say what it’s like, but grief is something we all have in common. 

Please help me circle the wagon for our friend. Thanks guys.

Clarence

May God and the many blessings ABF can offer lift up and touch Tandy's heart.

Tandy take your time there is no getting over them.  It’s learning to live physically without them trust me I know. Hang onto those great memories. 

It’s hard it’s a lot of tears but reaching out is the right thing to do. I then realized a lot of people shared my pain and the two constants I keep hearing is you learn to live again and it does get easier with time.

God Bless Tandy

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I absolutely love that woman and her husband. They are an inspiration of what love is. 

Absolutely! Met her once before a game. Her, some of her family, Gazoo, and a few others from the boards. Great, fun-loving woman. I feel for her, and hate she has to go through this.

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I absolutely love that woman and her husband. They are an inspiration of what love is. 

You got that right KOG, you hit the nail on the head.

Tandy wouldn’t leave his side, literally,  for over a month while he was in the hospital, she stayed in that hospital room the entire time. The love, dedication, loyalty, oath taken at marriage was all right there on display and it made me feel both appreciative to see that level of true love and partnership, yet terribly sad when I left knowing she was probably going to lose her life long partner and have  to deal with this level of loss.

6 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Absolutely! Met her once before a game. Her, some of her family, Gazoo, and a few others from the boards. Great, fun-loving woman. I feel for her, and hate she has to go through this.

That’s right my brother, Tandy and Nito were there that day you and I met.

15 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I recently reached out to see how things were going for her. She’s struggling with grief, but definitely getting through this. She has reached out for help and is getting better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers while she deals with this. I can’t say what it’s like, but grief is something we all have in common. 

Please help me circle the wagon for our friend. Thanks guys.

Clarence

Wow I was just thinking the other day that it was strange I had seen any posts from her in awhile. Been more off than on the msgb lately and didn’t know something was amiss with one of my fave posters. Hope things get better for her whatever it is that has her bummed.

GhostofGritz and Knight of God like this