Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stray Dog THA GAWD

The Brian Banks Story

20 posts in this topic

Probably a little bit of Falcons at the end.

It would have been nice if the Falcons actually played him in the preseason games... especially considering the state of the LB corps at the time.

To be honest it was probably another red flag a change was needed.

Anyway, looks like a good movie.

Glad the Falcons did right and at least gave him the shot.

I definitely want to see this. I was rooting for him to make the team just because he was given the chance on a dream he lost due to very unfortunate circumstances. If i am not mistaking he was given a job when he was cut. I sure hope he was able to make something of his situation he deserved at least that.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

**** near every movie is shot in Atlanta these days. 

Glad he beat a ****** up situation but not really interested in seeing this. If I do it’ll be on a boring day on the fire stick 

Drew4719 and IamFRESCO1 like this

Although she hasn’t faced criminal charges (yet) his accuser, Wanetta Gibson was successfully sued by the high school for the $1.5 million they had to pay her due to her false accusation. The courts awarded the school $2.6 million. She has since gone into hiding. 

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Glad he beat a ****** up situation but not really interested in seeing this. If I do it’ll be on a boring day on the fire stick 

Not too much longer if their legislation keeps doing deep south crap. Anyways though 

rounz likes this

28 minutes ago, ryanATL1988 said:

Not too much longer if their legislation keeps doing deep south crap. Anyways though 

Don’t get this thread locked 

ryanATL1988 likes this

1 hour ago, shockerfalcon said:

Although she hasn’t faced criminal charges (yet) his accuser, Wanetta Gibson was successfully sued by the high school for the $1.5 million they had to pay her due to her false accusation. The courts awarded the school $2.6 million. She has since gone into hiding. 

No one can bring back Brian Banks life. You can win and lose money but Banks was robbed off his dream.

3 hours ago, Falcon fan 4 ever said:

I definitely want to see this. I was rooting for him to make the team just because he was given the chance on a dream he lost due to very unfortunate circumstances. If i am not mistaking he was given a job when he was cut. I sure hope he was able to make something of his situation he deserved at least that.

He got a job with the NFL Department of Operations.

Not sure if he still works there but it probably wasn’t a bad gig to have.

43 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

No one can bring back Brian Banks life. You can win and lose money but Banks was robbed off his dream.

And I’m going to go out on a limb and say she probably hasn’t paid a dime of that... hence the gone into hiding.

They need to get the people that collect on college loans after her.  She’d never be able to escape those ********...

45 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

And I’m going to go out on a limb and say she probably hasn’t paid a dime of that... hence the gone into hiding.

They need to get the people that collect on college loans after her.  She’d never be able to escape those ********...

Get Dog The Bounty Hunter. Better yet, get Tommy Lee Jones.

5 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Probably a little bit of Falcons at the end.

It would have been nice if the Falcons actually played him in the preseason games... especially considering the state of the LB corps at the time.

To be honest it was probably another red flag a change was needed.

Anyway, looks like a good movie.

Glad the Falcons did right and at least gave him the shot.

I thought he did play pre season?

1 hour ago, OrthoPTSD said:

I thought he did play pre season?

He maybe played a few snaps but IMO he should have gotten tons on snaps in preseason... especially in the 1st and 4th games.

He played a little against the Bengals but he should have played a ton more.

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Atlanta.is the third most.filmed city after L.A. and NY. Its really cool to.see.how they can make ATL look just like LA, or NYC

Vandy likes this

9 hours ago, falcons007 said:

But he has to look at it like, maybe he was.spared a horrific life-altering injury. Its tye wwy I would have to look at it in order to forgive and move forward

12 hours ago, ryanATL1988 said:

Like what, stopping people from murdering babies? If people don’t want to shoot here because they think abortion is a good thing, then good riddance. 

Vandy likes this