Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Pimp Named Slickback™

Ranking Every NFL Team that HASN'T Won The Super Bowl In The Order We Expect Them to FINALLY Win It

45 posts in this topic

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

It wasn't Quinn's fault that we didn't run the ball in the last Quarter.

If you think the HEAD coach is free from blame idk what to tell you

fan72 and FalconsIn2020 like this

2 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

If you think the HEAD coach is free from blame idk what to tell you

If you don't understand what I just said , then I can't help you either... So , let it be. The OC should have had us running the ball to run out the clock... Period,, if he had, we would now have a Championship .

GhostofGritz likes this

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

If you don't understand what I just said , then I can't help you either... So , let it be. The OC should have had us running the ball to run out the clock... Period,, if he had, we would now have a Championship .

:tiphat: good day then sir or madam

1 minute ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Do we really expect any of these teams to win one at this point?

Browns are one of the favorites in Vegas right now

Just now, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

I think the Browns make it to the AFCCG.

Curious to see baker in playoff pressure but they are surrounding him with great talent. I could see them going pretty far. I have the Colts winning the AFC this year though 

1 minute ago, ButSkiuup said:

:tiphat: good day then sir or madam

Good day ,, hope it's the best day you've had in many years. It will be if you realize how stacked this team is this year....    We Loooooaded !!            :D

2 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

Curious to see baker in playoff pressure but they are surrounding him with great talent. I could see them going pretty far. I have the Colts winning the AFC this year though 

Oh,, it's Sir Draftnut57 ,, Thank you, Thank you very much!! Elvis voice.. :mmmhmm:

12 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

And it’s the HC’s job to communicate with his OC to keep abreast of what his Coordinator is thinking.  Quinn heard the calls and could have mandated more runs...especially after the strip sack

ButSkiuup likes this

10 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Oh,, it's Sir Draftnut57 ,, Thank you, Thank you very much!! Elvis voice.. :mmmhmm:

Yes ma’am :tiphat:

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

And it’s the HC’s job to communicate with his OC to keep abreast of what his Coordinator is thinking.  Quinn heard the calls and could have mandated more runs...especially after the strip sack

:ninja:

3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

We will never win one.

We are currently along with the Texas Rangers the oldest pro sports franchise to have never won a championship in their given sport.

We will never win it ever.

I’m pretty sure cardinals are at like almost 100 years. I think they actually mention it in the video in the OP.

1 hour ago, ButSkiuup said:

Interesting choice.  I think the Titans place higher in the AFCS than Indy, and still not sure what to expect from Jax.

16 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I’m pretty sure cardinals are at like almost 100 years. I think they actually mention it in the video in the OP.

Cardinals had a Football championship in the 1940's.

Falcons and Texas Rangers are the oldest sports franchises without a championship in their sport.

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Cardinals had a Football championship in the 1940's.

Falcons and Texas Rangers are the oldest sports franchises without a championship in their sport.

Very cool stat. Nothing like making history :tiphat:

6 hours ago, octoslash said:

Oh and here's them building the Raiders new stadium.  It's about half a mile off the Strip behind the Luxor.  

Vegasstad..png

Its across the highway from my timeshare, talk about luck :lol: now i can go blow even more money down there

octoslash likes this

Definitely like us more than Titans and Texans on this list. Makes no sense. Ryan is the best QB of teams in the video and the team just needs the D to show up and OL to come together. SB appearance immediately is LIKELY.

rounz likes this

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Its across the highway from my timeshare, talk about luck :lol: now i can go blow even more money down there

Vegas baby, Vegas!