Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Pimp Named Slickback™

Ranking Every NFL Team that HASN'T Won The Super Bowl In The Order We Expect Them to FINALLY Win It

45 posts in this topic

I was in Vegas for the 4th of July weekend.  (Yes there was a real earthquake, right at the end of Blue Man.  Wife and I figured it was part of the show. Felt like when you're standing on a boat and it's rippling back and forth)

Anyway, in the pool one day was a Buffalo Bills fan, and a bloated, tipsy Packers fan was giving him all kinds of **** about losing four super bowls.  It started out good-nature, but then the Packer dude got obnoxious and louder, so I said "I'm a Falcons fan, you want to whip out your best 28-3 s*** and I'll counter with how we destroy y'alls *** in the playoffs these days?"  

He just snickered something like 'Yeah, yeah whatever' and waddled away.  The Bills fan and I just grinned at each other.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Thats what i think everytime i read one of your posts

lmao the kid gloves are off today i see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

lmao the kid gloves are off today i see

The dude trolls every thread. Everything he posts is negative. **** just gets annoying.

athell, shock and Ovie_Lover like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LouDog said:

The dude trolls every thread. Everything he posts is negative. **** just gets annoying.

Can confirm. 

LouDog and athell like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

He said Vic Beasley in the same sentence as Grady, Deion and Keanu are game changers. I just can't.

Edited by Zone#7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I didn't really agree with the order towards the top, but it was a decent opinion video

 

 

 

Its actually about right even though I have the Falcons winning the chip this season.  He also pointed out what I keep saying, people outside of Atlanta don't trust the Falcons.   In fact, nobody outside Georgia trust ANYTHING Georgia and for good reason. He said he believes the Falcons have the league's most talented roster ( which is one reason why I said they will win the chip) but the problem is they haven't closed.  So this is pretty accurate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Its actually about right even though I have the Falcons winning the chip this season.  He also pointed out what I keep saying, people outside of Atlanta don't trust the Falcons.   In fact, nobody outside Georgia trust ANYTHING Georgia and for good reason. He said he believes the Falcons have the league's most talented roster ( which is one reason why I said they will win the chip) but the problem is they haven't closed.  So this is pretty accurate...

I said I didn't agree, I didn't say it wasn't accurate. But do you trust the team above more than the Falcons? Those teams haven't shown they are trust worthy either IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will never win one.

We are currently along with the Texas Rangers the oldest pro sports franchise to have never won a championship in their given sport.

We will never win it ever.

ButSkiuup likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun video.  We have all the pieces in place.  We'll get our Lombardi when we put it all together and put it on the field.  I absoilutely will not be happy with anything less than a trip to NFC Championship game barring another crazy year like last with injuries and epic fall-offs.

rounz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zone#7 said:

He said Vic Beasley in the same sentence as Grady, Deion and Keanu are game changers. I just can't.

Vic is paid like one and drafted like one :tiphat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Fun video.  We have all the pieces in place.  We'll get our Lombardi when we put it all together and put it on the field.  I absoilutely will not be happy with anything less than a trip to NFC Championship game barring another crazy year like last with injuries and epic fall-offs.

The purpose of this team is to find a way to disappoint it's fan the most. If you expect and bet on that fact this team will never let you down.

So just think how could this team piss me off and disappoint me in the worst possible way? That is what the team will do. 

For me it's going to be another injury riddled 7-9 season then a front office clean out, and another rebuild wasting more of Ryan's prime years.

That is the outcome I expect from this year. We will keep wasting Ryan's prime years till he has to retire and we end up with a QB revolving door and back to our 4-12, 6-10 years for a decade or more after that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

We will never win one.

We are currently along with the Texas Rangers the oldest pro sports franchise to have never won a championship in their given sport.

We will never win it ever.

OK,,, Watch this year and the next... We will get it in 19 or 20,,, I"m pretty sure it will be 19,, this year. But I always have to add,,, "If Ryan stays healthy."  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I said I didn't agree, I didn't say it wasn't accurate. But do you trust the team above more than the Falcons? Those teams haven't shown they are trust worthy either IMO

I don't trust any of them.  I do agree that the Falcons should be number 1 or 2 on that particular list...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LouDog said:

The dude trolls every thread. Everything he posts is negative. **** just gets annoying.

Trolling + :tiphat: = Mute

LouDog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

OK,,, Watch this year and the next... We will get it in 19 or 20,,, I"m pretty sure it will be 19,, this year. But I always have to add,,, "If Ryan stays healthy."  

I won't believe it till it actually happens. Until then I have ZERO confidence this team will ever win a SB. They can certainly prove me wrong, but they won't.

ButSkiuup and Pacific_Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I won't believe it till it actually happens. Until then I have ZERO confidence this team will ever win a SB. They can certainly prove me wrong, but they won't.

That was the kinda loss that shakes a whole generation of players and coaches. A piece of Quinn died that day, gotta start fresh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ButSkiuup said:

That was the kinda loss that shakes a whole generation of players and coaches. A piece of Quinn died that day, gotta start fresh 

Sadly it not only shook a generation but was also par for the course for ATL pro sports.

Some completely shocking and embarrassing but in context of our sports teams really not surprising.

I was literally telling my wife before the SB that I'm just happy we made it and the outcome doesn't matter cause at least we got their.

Little did I know this team would figure out a way to crush those very calm realistic hopes for the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

That was the kinda loss that shakes a whole generation of players and coaches. A piece of Quinn died that day, gotta start fresh 

It wasn't Quinn's fault that we didn't run the ball in the end of the last Quarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0