Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Pimp Named Slickback™

Ranking Every NFL Team that HASN'T Won The Super Bowl In The Order We Expect Them to FINALLY Win It

45 posts in this topic

I was in Vegas for the 4th of July weekend.  (Yes there was a real earthquake, right at the end of Blue Man.  Wife and I figured it was part of the show. Felt like when you're standing on a boat and it's rippling back and forth)

Anyway, in the pool one day was a Buffalo Bills fan, and a bloated, tipsy Packers fan was giving him all kinds of **** about losing four super bowls.  It started out good-nature, but then the Packer dude got obnoxious and louder, so I said "I'm a Falcons fan, you want to whip out your best 28-3 s*** and I'll counter with how we destroy y'alls *** in the playoffs these days?"  

He just snickered something like 'Yeah, yeah whatever' and waddled away.  The Bills fan and I just grinned at each other.  

3 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Thats what i think everytime i read one of your posts

lmao the kid gloves are off today i see

14 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

lmao the kid gloves are off today i see

The dude trolls every thread. Everything he posts is negative. **** just gets annoying.

athell, shock and Ovie_Lover like this

5 minutes ago, LouDog said:

The dude trolls every thread. Everything he posts is negative. **** just gets annoying.

Can confirm. 

LouDog and athell like this

Posted (edited)

He said Vic Beasley in the same sentence as Grady, Deion and Keanu are game changers. I just can't.

Edited by Zone#7

2 hours ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I didn't really agree with the order towards the top, but it was a decent opinion video

Its actually about right even though I have the Falcons winning the chip this season.  He also pointed out what I keep saying, people outside of Atlanta don't trust the Falcons.   In fact, nobody outside Georgia trust ANYTHING Georgia and for good reason. He said he believes the Falcons have the league's most talented roster ( which is one reason why I said they will win the chip) but the problem is they haven't closed.  So this is pretty accurate...

6 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Its actually about right even though I have the Falcons winning the chip this season.  He also pointed out what I keep saying, people outside of Atlanta don't trust the Falcons.   In fact, nobody outside Georgia trust ANYTHING Georgia and for good reason. He said he believes the Falcons have the league's most talented roster ( which is one reason why I said they will win the chip) but the problem is they haven't closed.  So this is pretty accurate...

I said I didn't agree, I didn't say it wasn't accurate. But do you trust the team above more than the Falcons? Those teams haven't shown they are trust worthy either IMO

We will never win one.

We are currently along with the Texas Rangers the oldest pro sports franchise to have never won a championship in their given sport.

We will never win it ever.

ButSkiuup likes this

Fun video.  We have all the pieces in place.  We'll get our Lombardi when we put it all together and put it on the field.  I absoilutely will not be happy with anything less than a trip to NFC Championship game barring another crazy year like last with injuries and epic fall-offs.

rounz likes this

1 hour ago, Zone#7 said:

He said Vic Beasley in the same sentence as Grady, Deion and Keanu are game changers. I just can't.

Vic is paid like one and drafted like one :tiphat:

51 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Fun video.  We have all the pieces in place.  We'll get our Lombardi when we put it all together and put it on the field.  I absoilutely will not be happy with anything less than a trip to NFC Championship game barring another crazy year like last with injuries and epic fall-offs.

The purpose of this team is to find a way to disappoint it's fan the most. If you expect and bet on that fact this team will never let you down.

So just think how could this team piss me off and disappoint me in the worst possible way? That is what the team will do. 

For me it's going to be another injury riddled 7-9 season then a front office clean out, and another rebuild wasting more of Ryan's prime years.

That is the outcome I expect from this year. We will keep wasting Ryan's prime years till he has to retire and we end up with a QB revolving door and back to our 4-12, 6-10 years for a decade or more after that. 

52 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

We will never win one.

We are currently along with the Texas Rangers the oldest pro sports franchise to have never won a championship in their given sport.

We will never win it ever.

OK,,, Watch this year and the next... We will get it in 19 or 20,,, I"m pretty sure it will be 19,, this year. But I always have to add,,, "If Ryan stays healthy."  

1 hour ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I said I didn't agree, I didn't say it wasn't accurate. But do you trust the team above more than the Falcons? Those teams haven't shown they are trust worthy either IMO

I don't trust any of them.  I do agree that the Falcons should be number 1 or 2 on that particular list...

2 hours ago, LouDog said:

Trolling + :tiphat: = Mute

LouDog likes this

20 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

OK,,, Watch this year and the next... We will get it in 19 or 20,,, I"m pretty sure it will be 19,, this year. But I always have to add,,, "If Ryan stays healthy."  

I won't believe it till it actually happens. Until then I have ZERO confidence this team will ever win a SB. They can certainly prove me wrong, but they won't.

ButSkiuup and Pacific_Falcon like this

6 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I won't believe it till it actually happens. Until then I have ZERO confidence this team will ever win a SB. They can certainly prove me wrong, but they won't.

That was the kinda loss that shakes a whole generation of players and coaches. A piece of Quinn died that day, gotta start fresh 

1 minute ago, ButSkiuup said:

That was the kinda loss that shakes a whole generation of players and coaches. A piece of Quinn died that day, gotta start fresh 

Sadly it not only shook a generation but was also par for the course for ATL pro sports.

Some completely shocking and embarrassing but in context of our sports teams really not surprising.

I was literally telling my wife before the SB that I'm just happy we made it and the outcome doesn't matter cause at least we got their.

Little did I know this team would figure out a way to crush those very calm realistic hopes for the game

4 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

It wasn't Quinn's fault that we didn't run the ball in the end of the last Quarter.