Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E. T.

Nats @ Braves

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It is for someone that didn't see the game. You guys misinterpreted my comment. I wasn't talking about the posters and them overreacting. I was talking about the way the game went, it sounds like it was a cluster**** of a game with the Braves making rookie mistakes all over the place. I realize that it wasn't clear what I was referring to.

Oh ok...i gotcha....

Yeah...in that case....it was pure ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It is for someone that didn't see the game. You guys misinterpreted my comment. I wasn't talking about the posters and them overreacting. I was talking about the way the game went, it sounds like it was a cluster**** of a game with the Braves making rookie mistakes all over the place. I realize that it wasn't clear what I was referring to.

Yeah it was a ****** game. If Tre Turner didnt make a great defensive play we would have had a good shot at winning it. We will get the split today and be 6.5 up either way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yeah it was a ****** game. If Tre Turner didnt make a great defensive play we would have had a good shot at winning it. We will get the split today and be 6.5 up either way

Thats the plan....it would be nice if Gausman could dominate and the offense woke up....

 

Aside from a sweep...its still demoralizing to leave the way you came in...having made up zero ground...

Lets go Braves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Thats the plan....it would be nice if Gausman could dominate and the offense woke up....

 

Aside from a sweep...its still demoralizing to leave the way you came in...having made up zero ground...

Lets go Braves

Yeah a win today will be a win for us. We had a terrible series. If we can split with them playing our worst ball, it will stick with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Thats the plan....it would be nice if Gausman could dominate and the offense woke up....

 

Aside from a sweep...its still demoralizing to leave the way you came in...having made up zero ground...

Lets go Braves

My GF and I had that same discussion yesterday......if the Braves split then it is a win for them because the nationals make up nothing.

There is still alot of baseball left but we are going to get to the point relatively quickly where just splitting with the team half a dozen games ahead of you does you no good.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It is for someone that didn't see the game. You guys misinterpreted my comment. I wasn't talking about the posters and them overreacting. I was talking about the way the game went, it sounds like it was a cluster**** of a game with the Braves making rookie mistakes all over the place. I realize that it wasn't clear what I was referring to.

Oh people did overreact..... but it is a game day thread there's always going to be over reaction...part of being a fan.

 

 The game yesterday was indeed a cluster fudge of frustration.... the Braves stranded a small village of people on the base paths over the course of the game.... I think the Braves left at least one runner on base in every inning except for the 9th.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

My GF and I had that same discussion yesterday......if the Braves split then it is a win for them because the nationals make up nothing.

There is still alot of baseball left but we are going to get to the point relatively quickly where just splitting with the team half a dozen games ahead of you does you no good.

 

True words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...