E. T.

Nats @ Braves

902 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Gausman was a whole different player tonight. He had them off balance the entire game until the 8th. We needed one of our SP's to come back with a vengeance and he did that tonight. Hopefully he can keep it up because we need to go into the playoffs with Teheran as our 4th/5th best starter.

Yeah, maybe Gausman can be what he was last year again.   Really don’t wanna give up a Top 20 prospect for a rental player or mediocre vet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Guasman can give the Braves a happy medium between his last 2 starts then there will be no need for another starter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

If Guasman can give the Braves a happy medium between his last 2 starts then there will be no need for another starter.

Are you talking this and his rehab or this and his last before being put on IL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Are you talking this and his rehab or this and his last before being put on IL?

Last start before going to the IL.

We can't expect this every night...but if it can be somewhere in the middle between this and 7 runs in 3 innings....we should be good

Malachore likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Malachore said:

Random thought but would anyone trade Austin Riley for Trey Mancini?

 

5 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Thats a tough one....I love Riley's potential....

But Mancini??? :)

:munch:

You've got to give Austin Riley some time. Riley just turned 22 in April. It took Mancini some time to put it all together too. Mancini in his 2nd full season at age 26 hit only .242/.299/.416 (.715) with more strikeouts than hits. Dude had less than 2000 PA in the minors.

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

 

You've got to give Austin Riley some time. Riley just turned 22 in April. It took Mancini some time to put it all together too. Mancini in his 2nd full season at age 26 hit only .242/.299/.416 (.715) with more strikeouts than hits. Dude had less than 2000 PA in the minors.

I'm not asking because I give up on Riley, was just a random thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

With a split ET can continue the threads under the unwritten rules of the forum. 

@E. T. you got that?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

With a split ET can continue the threads under the unwritten rules of the forum. 

Didn't you just write them down?

ATLBrave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 2:00 AM, Falconsfan567 said:

As someone that didn't get to see the game this is awesome!!!

 

Pardon me, but all I see is a graceful gazelle with lots of black hair. Must be one of those new-fangled gazelles of Venezuelan descent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

IM HAVING A BREAKDOWN!!!!

:bang:

I hear ya man. im starting to get all twitchy and ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now