E. T.

Nats @ Braves

902 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Im in the process of planning my Appalachian Trail hike. Gonna see how much of it i can do. Probably not gonna go til march but it should be fun.

I did it often when I was in the Boy Scouts. The Georgia portion mind you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Since we got a few minutes during the pitching change I'd like to say:

**** the Gnats.

All the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

I did it often when I was in the Boy Scouts. The Georgia portion mind you. 

Nice. ive never been. Ive saved enough that i can take off 3 months of work and see what i can do with it. Gonna be an adventure to say the least. First time ive been healthy in years and im taking full advantage of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LouDog said:

Nice. ive never been. Ive saved enough that i can take off 3 months of work and see what i can do with it. Gonna be an adventure to say the least. First time ive been healthy in years and im taking full advantage of it

That’s awesome. Your health I mean. Everything else is cake. Enjoy! Take pics and share. If not, just enjoy the journey. 

LouDog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

That’s awesome. Your health I mean. Everything else is cake. Enjoy! Take pics and share. If not, just enjoy the journey. 

Definetly will be taking plenty of pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now