E. T.

Nats @ Braves

902 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Im sold on that alone...never experienced that...

Bout to look at beachfronts right now

Let me know if you know of any places

Price is not an issue..

If ya want super nice Embassy Suites is killer. If you want a cool little comfy place on the beach the Destin Inn is good. Just basic hotel rooms but they are kept nice and you walk out your door on to the sand.

Were you guys aware The Freeze is a guy who works on the grounds crew and doesn't get paid extra for doing the race?

sdogg likes this

4 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Navarre is pretty nice. Use to date a girl out there.  Way less crowded but ya got a decent drive to get to any good restaurants or stuff to do. Guess it depends on what someone is looking for in a vacation.

There is more stuff there now....but yeah Destin does have more of convienece factor for sure.

But the entire panhandle is growing alot....pensacola itself is undergoing alot of changes

LouDog and RING OF HONOR like this

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

There is more stuff there now....but yeah Destin does have more of convienece factor for sure.

But the entire panhandle is growing alot....pensacola itself is undergoing alot of changes

Yeah i went down last summer and its changed a lot. After the economy crashed a lot of stuff closed there for years. Last time down everything was back up and running

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Yeah i went down last summer and its changed a lot. After the economy crashed a lot of stuff closed there for years. Last time down everything was back up and running

Yup.

I actually own a house in NW Pensacola...I spent about 8 months out there getting it ready to sell.....things have been on upward swing there for several years now.

Nice to see.

Fort pickens road in Pensacola beach is a nice spot too

RING OF HONOR likes this

Just now, Jimsmusic™ said:

Bmac is behind the plate

He's actually aggressive in the zone like he was when he came here. Ahead of everyone so they can't sit on anything since he's throwing both pitches for strikes.

Saying that I am glad Snit decided to put Mac out there instead of Flowers.

RING OF HONOR likes this

Gausman told the media prior to tonight that he realized he was being stubborn. Braves tried to tell him what they wanted and he wouldnt listen. Hes open ears now.

jidady likes this

2 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

Bmac is behind the plate

I got a fold-up chair we can put behind the plate instead of Flowers.  

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yup.

I actually own a house in NW Pensacola...I spent about 8 months out there getting it ready to sell.....things have been on upward swing there for several years now.

Nice to see.

Fort pickens road in Pensacola beach is a nice spot too

Nice. I've seen a few concerts in Pensacola

Just now, LouDog said:

Went to brush my teeth and missed the homer

You got in trouble.  Mom said go to sleep and you cannot see JD homer (sarcasm off)

LouDog likes this

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

He's actually aggressive in the zone like he was when he came here. Ahead of everyone so they can't sit on anything since he's throwing both pitches for strikes.

Saying that I am glad Snit decided to put Mac out there instead of Flowers.

I got a yellow wet floor sign we can put behind the plate.  

Gausman could create quite the debate. If he pitches like this leading up the July 31 what do you do? Do you trust Gausman to maintain form and round out the rotation? Or do you go after a SP and bump someone out. From the early rumblings I will say I think we're more focused on the bullpen.

2 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

You got in trouble.  Mom said go to sleep and you cannot see JD homer (sarcasm off)

Or i couldnt get the taste of garlic bread out of my mouth. One of the two :lol:

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

Gausman could create quite the debate. If he pitches like this leading up the July 31 what do you do? Do you trust Gausman to maintain form and round out the rotation? Or do you go after a SP and bump someone out. From the early rumblings I will say I think we're more focused on the bullpen.

Still need one more SP, IMO. And I think your point at the end is due more to the fact that there is a dearth of available SPs (at least ones that we would/should be interested in).