E. T.

Nats @ Braves

902 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Say it with me now..

he’s human.. bad games happen..

It's not just him.

Whenever something doesn't go their way whoever is on the mound just completely loses it. Our pitching has way too many bad games, WAY too many.

Just now, Malachore said:

It's not just him.

Whenever something doesn't go their way whoever is on the mound just completely loses it. Our pitching has way too many bad games, WAY too many.

But you are complaining about one of the best pitchers in the league who is still considered a rookie. How much more could you ask for?

It's not just him.

Yet we’re in first.. 

just saying.. if you’re always gonna look for something, you’ll more than likely find it.

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Yet we’re in first.. 

just saying.. if you’re always gonna look for something, you’ll more than likely find it.

See man this is why I can't converse with you.

It doesn't matter if we are in 1st or 4th, it doesn't change the issue. Pitching is the issue, especially the rotation. I'm not just coming down on Soroka here, it's been a problem for a while and it needs to be fixed.\

People are allowed to point out problems, it doesn't have to be sunshine and rainbows.

RING OF HONOR and sdogg like this

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

See man this is why I can't converse with you.

It doesn't matter if we are in 1st or 4th, it doesn't change the issue. Pitching is the issue, especially the rotation. I'm not just coming down on Soroka here, it's been a problem for a while and it needs to be fixed.\

People are allowed to point out problems, it doesn't have to be sunshine and rainbows.

I did say bad day right? 

3 minutes ago, LouDog said:

But you are complaining about one of the best pitchers in the league who is still considered a rookie. How much more could you ask for?

No, I'm complaining about how our pitchers can rarely handle the adversity that comes with being a professional pitcher. **** happens on defense, at some point they gotta pick the other guys up. The defense does it for the pitcher multiple times a game.

It doesn't matter if it Cy Young or Davy Allison, if it's an issue it's an issue.

sdogg and RING OF HONOR like this

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

I did say bad day right? 

Ok man I'm not playing this game today, I've done well to stay out of pissing matches. 

You do you and I'll continue to use a message board for the reason it's here. To voice my opinion.

No, I'm complaining about how our pitchers can rarely handle the adversity that comes with being a professional pitcher. **** happens on defense, at some point they gotta pick the other guys up. The defense does it for the pitcher multiple times a game.

It doesn't matter if it Cy Young or Davy Allison, if it's an issue it's an issue.

He gave up 3 runs in an inning. Show me one starting pitcher in all of baseball that hasnt given up 3 runs in an inning at least once this year. 

TheTrue7 and Falconsfan567 like this

Just now, LouDog said:

He gave up 3 runs in an inning. Show me one starting pitcher in all of baseball that hasnt given up 3 runs in an inning at least once this year. 

That isn't my issue, if you need to go back and re-read then be my guest. I already told you what my issue was, it's that these guys rarely pick the defense up when it fails them. They just tailspin.

That isn't my issue, if you need to go back and re-read then be my guest. I already told you what my issue was, it's that these guys rarely pick the defense up when it fails them. They just tailspin.

Tailspin into a 3 run inning

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Josh has to pay attention. The ball was directly in front of him smh

That's twice this week he's done that.