E. T.

Nats @ Braves

902 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

So when are they shipping Ender off?  Or is he going to be our pricey bench piece?

567 is probably correct on us keeping him because he is the only backup CFer we have

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I kinda disagree. I don't think smoking a cig leads to drinking and doing drugs. But i do think the type of person that has the mindset that they want to try cigs also most likely will have the mindset that they would want to try other things as well.

The kids vape first. Then go straight to weed vape. Then drink alcohol. Oh I know. Witness to it. Then pills. Then snorting. I know. My kids have had to cut out “friends” in that order. It’s that bad. Middle schoolers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Black Francis said:

The kids vape first. Then go straight to weed vape. Then drink alcohol. Oh I know. Witness to it. Then pills. Then snorting. I know. My kids have had to cut out “friends” in that order. It’s that bad. Middle schoolers. 

Im not saying they dont. Im saying thats not why they moved on to stronger stuff. Id be willing to bet if cigs and vape didnt even exist they still would have tried weed and alcohol. Its the personality of the kids that want to try that type of stuff. Not a list of one drug leading to the next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pitching by Sobotka there. He has looked MUCH better since he came back from his AAA stint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Nice pitching by Sobotka there. He has looked MUCH better since he came back from his AAA stint.

Yeah he has

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Im not saying they dont. Im saying thats not why they moved on to stronger stuff. Id be willing to bet if cigs and vape didnt even exist they still would have tried weed and alcohol. Its the personality of the kids that want to try that type of stuff. Not a list of one drug leading to the next.

No it’s not. It’s EVERYWHERE. It’s all of it. All of it. Changing the way one “feels” feeling a certain kind of way. Being cool. Accepted. All of it is a gateway because they’re doing “illegal” ish. Before being “legal. Pure anti law and anti adult rebellion. I know this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Black Francis said:

No it’s not. It’s EVERYWHERE. It’s all of it. All of it. Changing the way one “feels” feeling a certain kind of way. Being cool. Accepted. All of it is a gateway because they’re doing “illegal” ish. Before being “legal. Pure anti law and anti adult rebellion. I know this. 

Agree to disagree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Agree to disagree

I have teenage daughters and I am on point. I’m literally in the middle of living it. Witnessing it. Observing it.  Checking it. Why? Because I lived it at their age. But ok though. Olive branch. Agree to disagree. Stupid game thread conversation. Go Braves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

I have teenage daughters and I am on point. I’m literally in the middle of living it. Witnessing it. Observing it.  Checking it. Why? Because I lived it at their age. But ok though. Olive branch. Agree to disagree. Stupid game thread conversation. Go Braves. 

Go Braves. And we both have real life experience man. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Agree to disagree

 

6 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I have teenage daughters and I am on point. I’m literally in the middle of living it. Witnessing it. Observing it.  Checking it. Why? Because I lived it at their age. But ok though. Olive branch. Agree to disagree. Stupid game thread conversation. Go Braves. 

You guys remind me of this.  All in good spirits fellas.  

 

LouDog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

 

mind me of this

 

Lmao man i love those type of movies but somehow have never watched all of anchorman. Started it once with some chick and got busy doing "other stuff" a little ways into it. Started it another time while watching my one year old niece and she cried so much i turned it back to cartoons lol. I really gotta watch it all sometime.

vanhino likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Lmao man i love those type of movies but somehow have never watched all of anchorman. Started it once with some chick and got busy doing "other stuff" a little ways into it. Started it another time while watching my one year old niece and she cried so much i turned it back to cartoons lol. I really gotta watch it all sometime.

It's one of my favorite comedic movies of all time. Has a lot of fun and dumb humor, but I enjoyed it. Movies like this aren't made anymore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now