Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

ABxplode: Riley, Saubert, and Kazee

9 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Cole World said:

Yep

Not bad, but I wish his feet were quicker out of the breaks. He's going to have to use his body to shield defenders to be effective in tight quarters.

2 hours ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Break out candidates galore. Future is bright, FO has piled up some talent

He’s loaded with talent. 2019 Draft was chock full of TEs through all rounds and despite having 9 selections, we didn’t even scout TEs hard.  I assume they must feel Saubert is going to stick, he’s the only other receiving TE on the roster with any shot at considerable playing time.

TE is so hard to learn int e NFL if you come in from a small school and raw. He was used mostly flexed out in a spread offense at Drake, yet only one TE in college had more TDs and receiving yards than Saubert his last year.

Hooper was still called a disappointment and even  a bust by some his second season and even his third season. Then he made the Pro Bowl and it shut his critics up. This will be Sauberts 3rd season, I hope he can put it all together and utilize that amazing talent he has.

Riley is a workout warrior. But still is a shtty linebacker. Physical tools have been there since day 1, he just can’t put it together on the field