SoCalFalconFan

Julio Hinting at New Contract

75 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Malachore said:

Probably been said but I'm too lazy to read.

20 mil in 4 years isn't 20 mil now. Obviously would rather it be less but I think it will age better than most.

The NFL will cease to exist before a 34 yr old WR gets 20M/yr. Regardless of cap increase. Unless Julio gets that now. NFL has about 10-20 years max left before the concussion science kills the NFL. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

5 hours ago, Malachore said:

Probably been said but I'm too lazy to read.

20 mil in 4 years isn't 20 mil now. Obviously would rather it be less but I think it will age better than most.

What’ll make me laugh all those saying if Julio is worth 20 when he’s 34 and he’s still putting up 12-1500 yards and 8-10 TDs lol.

I wouldn’t bet against that lol.

1 hour ago, NeonDeion said:

The NFL will cease to exist before a 34 yr old WR gets 20M/yr. Regardless of cap increase. Unless Julio gets that now. NFL has about 10-20 years max left before the concussion science kills the NFL. 

I think WRs will be getting that by 2020.

7 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

I wish I could call you a troll but that would be an insult to all the legendary trolls we've had here. You're nothing more than a nat.

He’s not a troll. But he is not insightful at all and simply just posts negative comment after negative comment. His sarcastic comments aren’t clever and instead just come off as very cynical and lame. See the “game worn gear” thread where his comment was essentially 2 shots fired at negative Falcon moments. Weren’t funny. Just eye rolling 

Yo_Lover likes this

Posted (edited)

On 7/17/2019 at 7:07 PM, SoCalFalconFan said:

What do you think Julio's contract numbers will look like? I'm sure at least $20 mill per season. 

I think its south of 20. Not because he doesnt.deserve it but i think he signs 19 if thats the wall. I think hes cool being a top 3 paid wr and his pride isnt tied to being num ber 1. I could be dead.wrong though

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
SoCalFalconFan likes this

On 7/18/2019 at 2:14 AM, NeonDeion said:

They don’t need to do that. Just have Julio start a supplements company 

And have Richie Incognito endorse it? 

I think Julio was being sincere when he said he didn't care about being the highest paid. I think he wants a fully guaranteed contract for less money overall.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

18 hours ago, ButSkiuup said:

*gnat 

:tiphat: 

I told you brother...don’t let the label stick.  You have great football IQ.  More of that and fewer one liners.  

But I guess you be you...

On 7/17/2019 at 8:43 PM, DogIsYourName said:

Julio will get paid.  Luckily, I think Julio respects Blank enough to not ask for more than he's worth.  Blank is being fair and honest, and Julio is riding in the man's jet.  So I see this as 4 years $75M.

Agree with you. I think it's 19 per but neither way just south of 20.

DogIsYourName likes this

16 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Nah I n 20 years they will just use fabricants to play sports. Genetically bred to play each position. 

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I told you brother...don’t let the label stick.  You have great football IQ.  More of that and fewer one liners.  

But I guess you be you...

Lol how so? All he does is post negative one liners about the falcons.

Vandy likes this

22 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Hes had two credible.posts ive seen. One wasnt very i sightful.and the other was.suprisingly, especially given the poster.

Yo_Lover likes this

On 7/19/2019 at 6:53 AM, kirbyr said:

I think Julio was being sincere when he said he didn't care about being the highest paid. I think he wants a fully guaranteed contract for less money overall.

On 7/19/2019 at 1:57 PM, Yo_Lover said:

Most of his takes are one liners.  But on a few occasions he has gotten into X’s & O’s And has solid insight. 

ButSkiuup likes this

I blocked him a few days back and dont miss his negative comments in every topic at all

14 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Most of his takes are one liners.  But on a few occasions he has gotten into X’s & O’s And has solid insight. 

Lol when?

He called Alford, Bryant, and Coleman our superstars