Falcons Fan MVP

How many Lombardi's do you predict Matt Ryan will win for the Falcons before he retires?

120 posts in this topic

This thread requires pure speculation but it is fun because 10 years or so from now when Matt Ryan retires we can look back and see just how right or close to being right we were. When Matt Ryan retires (probably 8 or 9 years from now) How many championships do you think he will have won for the Falcons? I predict that the Falcons will win one championship before Matt Ryan retires. I predict it will either happen this season or next season. I am very tempted to say 2 championships but one is the most likely because so many things have to go your way. I do think there is a good possibility the Falcons could be the team to beat in the NFL when Brady and Brees retires so there should be lots of good opportunities for the Falcons to win 1-2 championships before MR2 retires. What's your guys predictions? Just take a shot. Take some time to think about if you want. But 10 years from now we can look back and see if we were correct. 

I’d say hopefully 1. If we don’t one in the next two years, chances are gonna be really bleak. Of course we still have to actually get there. 

JDaveG likes this

18 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

How many more do you predict Drew Brees will get?

Possibly one, maybe none. We’re inching closer and closer back so it’s possible. I have a feeling if we get the 2nd one this year, he may retire, but at the same time he might want try for back-to-back with how competitive he is and with the supporting cast he currently has. 

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

ZERO

Not his fault, Ryan will end up with amazing playoff and SB stats for his career but the team will always fold like lawn chairs in the spotlight.

He will probably be the best rated playoff QB without a SB.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

Sad isn't it?

Great roster for four years. ............Just.

I have been waiting for a roster like this for 45 years.

3 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

The Falcons' have a great roster. But I am so stunned from the past 45 years, I can't even bring myself to say one.

But encouraged by the past 11.

I don't think the Falcons became a legit contender until 2012. 1998 was kind of a one year wonder team.

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Somewhere between ZERO to ONE.

Hoping for the latter

Expecting the former

Impossible. They do not allow fractional championships.

It will likely be EITHER zero OR one. Nothing in between is possible.  :D