Goober Pyle

Signed Deion Jones: 4 year extension

150 posts in this topic

Fantastic!

On a side note: why do we get mad when players demand more money but celebrate organizations who close talents like Deon at a perceived discount? 

For those wanting to thrash me, scroll up... People saying we got a steal or he's worth more... Just saying.

5 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

TD is killing it

He must have done some kind of sorcery to pull this off. Debo will prove he's easily worth more than what he just signed for, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Now can we finally put to bed the team can’t sign who they want to sign.They have enough money to do so lol.Can we also try and lose the cap paranoia that reigns round here every year.

All I’ve seen and red around here for the last 6 years is about how the Falcons can’t do this the cap is a limiting factor we only have this much money.

I’ve said his a lot the last few years let the people who are qualified to sought the salaries and cap management sought it.

Celebrate the fact that we have drafted well and we are developing and rewarding our own.Dont cry like some primary school biartch about the cap and how much a guys worth.

Ergo Proxy and Falconsfan567 like this

14 hours ago, apl2g said:

This has turned into a pretty good offseason!!! 

The best off season I've ever witnessed in the last 45 years I've been a fan.  Which is putting the best team on the field I've seen. Which will give us the best chance to win it all , That I've ever seen. :golfclap:

apl2g likes this

34 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

The best off season I've ever witnessed in the last 45 years I've been a fan.  Which is putting the best team on the field I've seen. Which will give us the best chance to win it all , That I've ever seen. :golfclap:

I hope you’re Nostradamus ability from 2016 comes back this year.

Draftnut57 likes this

6 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I hope you’re Nostradamus ability from 2016 comes back this year.

Well, its not that I have a gift of prophecy ,, That's in the Bible..  God just gave me the gift of common sense. When you look at this team compared to all the others we have had,, This one is at least 25% better than the teams we have had since 2016.

21 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Would’ve liked it to be a 5 year deal, but I’ll take it. Hopefully we get Neal on an extension within the next year as well. 

Sorta is if I'm reading right, yeah? He's a falcon for the next 5 years. 

Phenomenal deal for a player of his caliber, too.

4 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Sorta is if I'm reading right, yeah? He's a falcon for the next 5 years. 

Phenomenal deal for a player of his caliber, too.

He will be. This is an extension that adds on to his 2019 contract. So it's 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.